LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

1440p screen would be pretty awesome... not being a z10 (current) and having apps would be pretty nice too.

I'd love to play with that sexy 5.5-inch QHD display with a whopping 2,560 x 1,440 resolution.

1440p screen would be pretty awesome... not being a z10 (current) and having apps would be pretty nice too.

i really like the hybrid photo and video  of the  camera app  and also the slim bezels

My favorite feature would have to be the back buttons, i love the idea, shuffling my old phone is a god dam nightmare!

Love the display, MicroSD card slot, and removable battery!

My favorite thing about the LG G3...

"​The Display"

Making a Statement

Is that massive display. I do a lot of YouTube viewing and that 1440p display ensures future proofing the device even longer. The color saturation is per like, and personally I enjoy the chosen saturation LG has given the device to present it's "MASSIVE" quad HD Display. The resolution is great and the size is an added benefit. My eyes aren't all that well and sometimes glasses fatigue them intensely, to the extreme of using my smartphone without it. Now with a screen this big i can say goodbye to my old 4" in. screen and crappy implemented scaling left to be desired...

I really like the physical design of the phone, mostly the removable back and expandable memory.  Also, the Knock Knock feature is cool!

Favourite thing is definitely the massive high res screen and the small bezels around it! Anything with more screen and less unusable space gets my vote!

That BEZEL. My god. I love it. (Obviously my favorite part)

My favourite aspect is the construction and thin bezels on the phone. Looks super sexy. Obviously the construction is study too, although plastic! :)

My favorite feature about the LG G3 is the Camera! That laser focus!

I really like the bottons on the back. I hope that will help against accidently clicking them.

I really like the bottons on the back. I hope that will help against accidently clicking them.

the most interesting feature is the laser autofocus, and i like the button's new location, also i like the fact that it has no buttons in the sides it look gorgeous :D.

:ph34r:  Hide me 

Its got to be the back buttons, i loved them on the G2 and it looks like LG have made them better for the G3.

My favourite thing are the back buttons

My favorite feature is that clean design and great customizability.!!!!  :P  :D  :rolleyes:

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is DEM BEZZLES, DAT SCREEN RES, DAT BOOTY err... BACK BUTTONS :D

My favorite features would be the laser focusing for the camera, the big 2560x1440 screen,the really nice and slim bezzels the brushed back and the performance features.the thing i liked the most was the friendly user features like the back buttons,the descapacitated person options.

My favourite feature is 2560x1440 screen.

I love the MASSIVE screen resolution... and its ability to go to /r/pcmasterrace!