LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

As linus would say himself. HOLY BALLS!

25 Phones!?! Wow.

Honestly my favorite thing about the phone would be its high res screen. Why?

Because I think it would be interesting to see how it looks in a Google Cardboard virtual reality setup.

I know the sensors wouldn't be all that great but the quality would probably be stuning in comparison to the original Oculus dev kit.

Just thoughts :P

I like all those customizations that lg made possible, I have g2 and what I feel about some features is like they asked me if they should build them like that.

Also about the feature on g3 to balance the sound of headphones for people who can't hear the same with both ears, that would be great for me. Good job lg.

my favorite part of the phone would be the design of it, so clean the whole front and sides and of course the back buttons!

My favorite features are the back buttons and the clean, thin bezels. Also the high screen resolution is awesome!

The removable battery its a feature that's missing on so many high end devices these days.

The experience of trying out such an high resolution display is my favorite part about the phone.

Buttons on the back... very clean look!

The screen definitely, plan on having the phone long enough for the software to catch up. Believe it or not my specific fav is going to be the warmer colors. The blueish tint a lot of phones give off as well as often over saturated color representation can be annoying IMO. Only when comparing, extended views, or actually looking for it of course....

My favorite feature is the buttons on the back of the phone. I am constantly pressing buttons on the side of my current phone by accident.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the darn bezels. Insane bezels calls for extreme beauty. 

1440p display. It screams AndroidMasterRace like nothing else.

My favorite feature of this is the multi tasking, I almost always have TONS of apps and crome pages open at once. The phone that i have right now is a bit old, but still working great. I want to see if this will be my future replacement! Thanks guys!

(Could you do some more Fast as possible on your channel on YouTube? I think they are super helpful) 

My favorite feature of this is the multi tasking, I almost always have TONS of apps and chrome pages open at once. The phone that i have right now is a bit old, but still working great. I want to see if this will be my future replacement! Thanks guys!

(Could you do some more Fast as possible on your channel on YouTube? I think they are super helpful) 

The section about the back buttons is definitely my favorite part of this video.

fave part is the unique option where you can customize the bottom button..also the back button looks promising

My favorite thing is the customizability of the UI to get right to your personal preferences. Without flashing a new ROM, I feel like the LG skin is very versatile.

The thing I like the most about the phone? The ability to add wireless charging back plate, I am planning on getting the HTC One M8 and I hate that It doesn't have wireless charging.

The thing I like the most about the video? PC MASTER RACE!!!

Main Rig

{
Intel Core i7 4770k, MSI Gaming z87-g45, EVGA GTX 770 dual SLI,  ARC Midi R2 , 16GB Crucial Ballistix, 256Gb SSD, 4TB HDD}

Peripherals

{
Keyboard: Razer Black Widow      Mouse: Razer Naga     Monitor: Asus 27in x 3}

The easy switching between the camera and video modes is nice too.  Doing that annoys me on my current phone.

So much sceen on a such tiny bezel! Great design.

The thing I like about this phone is actually the customization options in the android operating system. Normally I find that there are too little options, which ends up with me downloading custom designs. Though when using these I always feel like they change just a little bit too much.

Also the buttons on the back, that is just so useful! I've never seen another phone do that, while it's such a simple solution to those annoying side-buttons!