LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I am just in total love with that 2K display hosted by its compact body. Would be perfect for reading small texts and picking up tiny details!

My favorite part of the video was when Linus explained that you do actually get used to the back buttons. A lot of people seem to be very against this without having even tried them. Having tried it on my friends LG G2 I can attest that it takes about 5 minutes to get used to it and then you will not even remember why anyone ever did it differently.

25 phones to giveaway?!? You crazy man??!?!? 

My favourite thing about the LG G3 would have to be the buttons on the back of the device. Always seemed like the right idea to me.

love the idea of having buttons on the back of the phone seems alot more user friendly

I think the best feature of the G3 is the resolution of 2560*1440. Also the double tap feature is a very great thing :D Greetings from Germany!

Best thing is the programmable soft keys. I prefer having the back button on the right, recent apps in the middle and home on the right.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

1440p screen!

PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS

I'm excited about all the customization features in it.Even with my first android (HTC Droid Incredible 2) I had to change everything! When the os didn't suit my taste, I switched to cyanogenmod, later to start compiling my own os. I continued to do this in my Droid Razer, and Galaxy S4 (actually one of the very few to have a custom os before Samsung locked the boot loader). I promise I will tinker my heart out with this phone providing ALL the information to XDA forums.

Well, my favourite part about this phone is... The bezels, it is just so thin. Definitely hoping to win 1!!!

Dat display, Dat body, Dat power...

My favourite is the thin bezel and high screen resolution!

my favorite part is linus saying am when trying to tell us to subscribe for more. "leave a comments in the bottom of the video" -good quote right there and "I think that pretty much wraps it up guys am don't forget to subscribe."

Customization of the OS is for me by far the best aspect of this phone.

I genuinely like the fact that the phone is really nice looking and kinda wide since I have large hands. 

My favorite thing about g3 is the amazing screen, with the thin bezels! :)

I love the camera of the G3. It's the best, no lag switching from video to camera mode.

Well I'm not gonna think about that twice :P

From my G2 I know that the nicest feature about the phone for me is the camera. For the G3, the laser focusing is then the best feature on that phone. I've heard it especially helps in low-light shots, which is great.

Also the backbuttons. They're great.

My top 2 favourite things about the G3 are the buttons on the back and knock code.  Awesome giveaway too!!

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

The Screen, Camera and software :D 

Good luck to everyone!

The G3's LG skin looks amazing exactly what I would want my phone to look like!

My favorite thing about g3 is the amazing screen, with the thin bezels! :)