LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part of the G3 is the clean design of it, I also love LG's flavor of android. Also I think it might work for me since I'm on AT&T!

My favorite part about the G3 is the amazing pixel density and how sharp the display looks. I also love that you can customize the onscreen buttons GREAT JOB LG!!!  

Favorite part of the video was obviously you sucking the cats tail and the cat giving 0 fucks.

Favorite part of the phone? Easy removable back and battery. 

never had a 5.5 inch phone.Love to get this one as my first! thumbs up for the 1440p display =)

Best feature is the screen resolution 2560x1440 is huge for a small screen

also the amount of ram is great and i love the thin bezel

I like that it actually adds features you might want and not some stupid things like a heartbeat monitor

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

My favorite thing about this phone is that it made me create a forum account for LinusTechTips!

My favourite thing about this phone is the thin bezels and the awesome looks of the phone.

What I love about this review (being a G2 owner myself) is that they didn't take anything away from the G2. The G3 is literally all improvements, it seems like something obvious that every company should do but time and time again we see HTC, Samsung, and Apple removing or changing features for the worse. 

The UI looks very nice and clean. I also love the design of the phone and the small bezel

I liked the laser focusing on its camera app. fast focus is awesome.

Also love that has a removable back cover + removable battery compared to the G2 that doesn't.

I love the fact that it has quite a few customization options right out of the box.

I love me a large number of pixels!

I like the LG G3's 1440x2560 pixels,  5.5 inches, super thin bezels, extremely breathtaking display!!!!!!

Hmmm. So what i like/curious is the laser auto-focus..

LG UI not so much but i'll be surely be putting a clean lightweight simplified cyanogen-mod.

Kudos to Raw power....  :P  :P

My favorite part was the part where you talked about the phone.No,just kidding,I really liked how explained/and talked about the resolution to pixel ratio and how it would have been better to upgrade something else on the phone,instead of making the resolution higher.

My favorite part of the video review is @7:35 when Linus says the HDR was pleasing for him. I know a lot of people hate on HDR or filters of any kind, but if used correctly and tastefully, they can enhance an otherwise unimpressive photo :D

i do love the back button and the slim bezel. looks really clean and has the premium feels.

It's just so beaitiful, both the design of the phone and the UI. Love the thin bezels.

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen, and 3GB RAMs!!!

The screen resolution is pretty crazy!! The change in the button layout is pretty interesting as well.

Absolutely love the idea of having buttons on the back. No more panicked random phone squeezing when you are trying to turn it down in a hurry and all you do is lock the screen.

There are a few things i quite like about the G3. The first being is its sleek and elegant design, second being the button positioning because i always catch the buttons that are on the side, a third point is the high ppi and resolution and finally my favourite part about this phone is the UI, its not too in your face and its also not too subdued, it has a nice balance of customization and style.