LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

my favorite thing is the customizability of the software.  that os dou.

Against All Odds pc build

AMD Athlon II x4 750k///MSI A55m E33///Kingston hyper x blue 8gb (2x4)///corsair cx430///EVGA GTX 750 SC///Rosewill FBM 01///Samsung EVO 850 120gb///Windows 8.1///Corsair Raptor k40

beautiful UI and bezels. * the white model looks extremely gorgeous. 

My favorite thing about g3 is the amazing screen, with the thin bezels! :)

I was pretty amazed by the screen resolution of the G3. I mean, my PC monitor has 1440 pixels, too... But horizontally. Just wow, amazing phone!

1440p screen!

PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS PINIS

I have to say I love all of those advanced settings. Such as Power saving and Stuff. It gives me a sense of Cyanogenmod on my S3 Mini :D and that Message dropdown so you can reply is AMAZING. Well I wouldn't say amazing but it is definitely something that should be a feature on Every Android device.

PC Specs: - *NZXT Phantom 410 Black/Orange* - *AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz* - *CM Hyper 212 EVO* - *Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3* - *Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mHz* - *Gigabyte 780 Ti* - *Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm HDD* - *ModXStream PRO 600W PSU* -

Monitors: 2x BenQ GL2450 and 1x Some 22" 1080P Tv

resolution and that nice skin which ables you to customize the OS

My favorite part is the 2560x1440 screen.

My favorite thing is the screen 

and a solid second the buttons on the back

I like the comparison with the M8, can't decide on what to buy. But you certainly cleared some stuff out for me. Thanks

My favorite part is the pixel density, it's amazing to have that resolution on 5.5 inch screen.

The most awesome feature is that display.

But i got to say that i have pretty big hands so a wider phone is much more appreciated.  

The favorite thing is the 3000mAh battery. Compared to other smartphones, this one should be on for ages!

It's 1440p and it's free. Thank you Sir for this opportunity and thank Lg

My favorite part about the G3 is the rear mounted keys!!

Man, I really like the 1440p idea, but the quality doesn't seem top-notch. With that in mind, I would have to say the small bezel is the best thing about this phone, and IMO it makes up for the screen quality

My favorite part it the screen! While it may not be too fancy at the moment, it is going to help push technology in the right direction. Hopefully a 2nd revision will fix the "yellow" feel visually and we can see this implemented into future VR sets like the Oculus CV1????

My favorite thing about the lg g3 is the display.

Love the customizability and that 5.5 inch screen looks pretty awesome. I am on Att so i could use an upgrade. Please of Please..:)

Right now im between a new htc the g3 or maby i will await the new galaxy f (or what ever the want to call it)

Anyway what i love about the G3 must be the stock customizability they have in there launcher and most of all what they have done with the copy paste and the multi tasking.

1440 acctually isnt the pullingforce for me since im not gona use a magnifying glas to read whats on the screen ^^;

My Favourite think is the amazing idea of moving the buttons on to the back because of that in genius design the phones was able to be made much smaller than other phones with the same screen size. Thumbs up to LG for such a beatifull and well designed phone!