LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the G3 is the screen.

My favorite part is the plastic that look like metal.

The user interface from LG is really impressive, it stays close to vanilla android while adding some nice touches to the interface. 

My favorite thing has go to be the style of the phone. It just looks so sleek and beautiful.

The thing i love the most is the customizability :-)

My favorite thing has go to be the style of the phone. It just looks so sleek and beautiful.

I love the part where you have the ability to multi task! something that i  think is very important and has been missing.

My favorite part of the video would be Linus afraid of being attacked by photography enthusiasts.

My favorite parts of the phone would be the thin bezel, back buttons and the laser auto-focus.

Off-Topic, my favorite part of this giveaway is how you made a user who signed up for a while but only lurks around to actually start posting.

I love that it has those rear mounted buttons. And I really like how you review phones :)

I like the fact that it's got a 1440 screen so I can mod a beast project cardboard box to fit it with a better display then DK 2 rift :P . But on a more serious level I'll be upgrading (att) from a gs4, and the idea of a bigger keyboard is a godsend, also my phone is so messed up I don't think they'll take it as a trade in for an upgrade here in a few months. 

My favourite parts are the buttom on the back (1:15), the great customization (7:09), and this phone looks very elegant (1:45).

I like that it has a large replaceable battery and I also like the overall design,looks much better than the s5. this would be a great replacement for my aging s2.

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

No buttons on the side.

I think that my favourite thing would be the screensize/resolution. I have hands on the bigger side and this bigger screen would really suit me. Based on your review I might use a custom ROM to change the display's color settings, and unlock the radio.

My favorite thing about the Lg G2 is its screen and the placement of buttons on the back of the phone 

My favourite part of the review was the customizability of the OS.

its extremely simple, both the buttons on the back of the device and the resolution are the main selling points of this phone

probably the gorgeous design! The rear buttons are a cool change as well!

My favorite feature is the 1440p display and the button placement on the back.

I love the amount customization that you can do to the phone without having to install any third party roms/features.

My favorite part is when you talk about not just the amazing resolution of the screen but the downsides of it.

My favorite thing about the phone would have to be either the looks (thin bezels) or the knock to unlock feature. 

I like the thin bezels that make the phone look compact.

I like the Camera the most.

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam