LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

bigger screen and 2k resolution and laser focus camera

Yes please. I like the idea of the buttons show buffoons really annoy me a lot of the time.

That laser thingy though. *pew!* *pew!* *pew!*. Gotcha! :) And that beast of a screen.

Love the slim bezels, form factor and of course the amazing 1440p resolution!, would love to get one as a birthday gift haha (july 24th) here´s hoping

My favorite feature from the G3 is the clipboard. Allowing you copy things to it and pick what you need. I didn't know about this feature before this review. Great job Linus!

I think my favorite thing about the G3 is that display bruh. As it is now, it doesn't really make sense but it has a lot of potential. When movies and games start going full UHD its gonna awesome. I also really love the skin. It's unique but not overly done like the skin on Samsung devices and has a very futuristic look to it so that's always a plus.

The customizeable unlock  is my favorite feature. 

The best feature would probably be the camera app to go along with the 13MP camera.

The buttons on the back would take some time getting used to. 

The UI looks good, Doubt anyone will be running to CM as soon as they purchase it.

ohhhh myyyy godddddd. Everything about this phone. Great additions over the g2. that 3000 mah battery thoughh

My favourite part of this phone is the gorgeous design (and obviously the 1440p screen).

4790k@4.5GHz, GTX 980, GTX 770 (physX card), 16 GB RAM, 840 evo 120, asus z97pro (wifi ac), kraken x41 cooler, evga supernova 750 G2

Man, i REALLY LOVE that LG UI, love it on my G2, love it on My G Pad.
Neeeed this phone, srsly.

My favorite part is the customizable bottom buttons

I have been using the LG Viper which has its buttons placed differently than other phones. Im used to it but i remember hearing Linus complain about Samsung's button placement

I really wish these companies would stop changing the multi window feature. I had a galaxy note 10.1 and i loved the way some apps could be sized into little windows and moved around (i think the G2 had this too)

You could use more than 2 apps and apps that did not have the feature could take up the screen with a windowed app in front! (Why did they change it??)

I just love the thin bezel and the lazer focus. Best replacement for my 3 year old LG phone :P

the rear facing buttons make me wonder if this could be the phone that makes me like big phones, seeing as all the other big phones have buttons that seem like they would be hard to reach for someone with average size hands like myself. 

also i'm very interested in testing out the 1440p screen and lg's style of android. so good luck everyone

My favorite thing about the device would probably be 1440p. Right now most phones are just 1080p, so it'll be in a different league from the others.

My favorite thing is the buttons on the back. On the gs4 I can't easily distinguish between the volume on one side and power on the other when it's on my pocket. The lack on buttons on the side make it unambiguous.

My favorite thing is the buttons on the back. On the gs4 I can't easily distinguish between the volume on one side and power on the other when it's on my pocket. The lack on buttons on the side make it unambiguous.

Honestly it has to be the front appearance / design of the phone. 

It makes it look very classy / expensive. 

BTW: Good luck everyone  :D

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

Favorite parts definitely have to be the 2560x1440 screen and the 3000mah battery.

I like the buttons on the back and think the front of the phone looks great

my favorite feature is probably the fact that the buttons are on the back

I really like the sharpness of the screen. Of is amazing.

my favourite thing about the g3 is the new ui, finally they changed that crapwiz copy, and that battery, it´s just amazing