LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

they thing i like about the g3 is the qhd screen and the new skin they created

The thing I liked most about the phone was its slim bezel and that the buttons are on the side. 

My favourite part about it is the removable battery with wireless charging!

My favorite feature is the placement of the buttons on the back of the phone

My favorite part of the phone is the Lazer autofocus system, not because it sounds cool, but because it is an innovation which comes from their robotic vacumcleaner department. Talk about thinking out of the box!

My favourite part is the multi-item clip-board, this has been annoying me on my galaxy s3 since day one.

My Rig:

Model: P650RG | Brand: Clevo | CPU: 6700HQ | GPU: 980M | RAM: 16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X DDR4 | SSD: 2x 480GB Kingston KC300 | Screen: 3K Panasonic IPS LED 

I love the split screen feature.

Honestly my favorite feature of this gorgeous majestic beast of a phone i the Fantastic Screen that the phone comes with. The Wonderful 1440p resolution and wide screen screen will fit perfectly in my somewhat meaty hands. I just about love just about every aspect of this phone and would really love to see if to see if I  win this monster. Best of luck to everyone else!

My favourite thing about this phone is the amazing resolution and OS. Because I use a windows phone and its getting weary with crappy apps. 

The other thing I like about this phone is the large screen because being able to split screen is really a necessary on youtube and other stuff.

My favorite feature of the LG G3 has to be the Micro SD slot! I've had several smartphones in the past that do not come with expandable storage so this is awesome!!

I would have to say the ergonomics of the phone look great. Buttons on the back? Yes please!

Also the customization of the bottom row keys (options,home,back) built into the OS is a nice touch. No silly work around needed.

My fav features would prob be aside from the screen size/resolution, the laser focus and back buttons.

Love that massive 5.5 inch screen and 3 gb of ram.

The customisability of pretty much all of it makes it awesome, the amount of times I've thought 'I wish I could get rid of that button' or 'I want to watch YouTube videos and chat through SMS' is getting quite high. This G3 is a godsend.

All the best!

I loved the honesty about the screen quality that other reviewers did not mention.

530ppi! holy balls!

The auto-focus system! Great to see some innovation on the camera beyond the mega-pixel race.

Beautiful design, 5,5 inch display in a relative small body with tiny bezels plus micro sd and removable battery.

I personally enjoy that screen real estate. I'm running an LG Optimus F3 and it's kinda small. Having a bigger phone would be really nice!

my favorite feature is the knock code! so easy to use and also very good protection! :D

I love the back buttons! Of course the 1440p display is sweet! One of those g3's would be a gigantic improvement from a brick :P. My 4s broke!