LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part was the complete indifference of the cat when it's tail got vacuumed...

// Sktuov

My favourite part about the phone is the fact that the buttons are on the back.

Another good part about the phone is the screen resolution.

My favorite thing about this phone has to be the resolution and how sleek it looks.

My favorite part was the complete indifference of the cat when it's tail got vacuumed... Also, "Too big for me to handle."

// Sktuov

Love the enormously huge screen. The 530+ PPI make its a clear winner.

Its a great phone. It attracts me because :

First of all its LG.

Amplified Speaker

2560*1440P Display

Replaceable Back Cover

3000 mah battery is awesome

Support for sd card

Slim Bezel

Quad Core with 3 GB RAM

Volume keys with added functionality on the back. It looks awesome.

LG's special Android is awesome and I had used it and it is highly customizable

Customizable bottom buttons

Fast UI.

Dual Windows

Multi item clipboard

Change headphone output

Flash output

Laser focus on camera

4K Camera

I have been LG for a long time, probably years. It is a great as it should be because it comes from LG.

| CPU: Intel Core i5 8400 | Motherboard: MSI Z370 PC Pro | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 PLUS | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz | PSU: Corsair VS650 | SSD: SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Monitor: Dell S2240L | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 |

I've always wanted something Different yet Top Notch Features-Hardwarewise Alike ---- This phone sums it all for me. . .

High Capacity 3000Mah Battery enough to last whole Day with Power Usage ! :D :D EXclusivity of The Very First 2560X1440 Resolution Gorgeous Display Along with Laser Focus Camers - :wub: :wub:

801 Processor + Ample Ram + Thinnest Bezel + Thin & Lightweight . . .Phew there isnt any thing I dislike about it at all at this day & age - Its a perfect combination of HW for current Enthusiast Class Needs - & a simplistic yet Effective software approach is what Impresses me to the Core - I wish cud get one !!! Please dear GOD :ph34r: :ph34r: This is a KEEPER :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I've always wanted something Different yet Top Notch Features-Hardwarewise Alike ---- This phone sums it all for me. . .

High Capacity 3000Mah Battery enough to last whole Day with Power Usage ! :D :D EXclusivity of The Very First 2560X1440 Resolution Gorgeous Display Along with Laser Focus Camers - :wub: :wub:

801 Processor + Ample Ram + Thinnest Bezel + Thin & Lightweight . . .Phew there isnt any thing I dislike about it at all at this day & age - Its a perfect combination of HW for current Enthusiast Class Needs - & a simplistic yet Effective software approach is what Impresses me to the Core - I wish cud get one !!! Please dear GOD :ph34r: :ph34r: This is a KEEPER :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The buttons on the back of the phone, it's nice to see some going in a different direction from the rest.

I like the easy access to the battery, SIM, and everything else on the back for ease of repair and/or upgrade. Oh, and the screen is nice too, of course. :P

My favorite part has to be those rear buttons.

My favorite part has to be those rear buttons.

My favorite part about this beautiful G3 are small bezels and back buttons

I love the ability to customize of the bottom buttons.

That 1440p screen is amazing, but my favorite feature is actually a more subtle one, having the charge and headphone jacks on the bottom, no cables running over my screen while I'm laying in bed charging and listening to music, or in my truck when I just want to listen to it and charge it while it sits in the cupholder.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

Realy liked the UI. Would love to try it on a g3. Also realy like the screen suze.

As a LG G2 user I am in LOVE with those back buttons, the 3GB of ram, and that snapdragon 801 quad core processor! This phone is and absolute beast! 

My favorite thing about this phone is the actual ability to customize it without any modifications; out of the box.

Excellent review, Linus!

My favorite features have to be IR blaster and the optional wireless charging. Both of those things I have found surprisingly useful in practice.

Realy liked the UI. Would love to try it on a g3. Also realy like the screen size.

My favorite thing about the phone is the design of the phone <3

My favourite thing about this phone is the design... That edge to edge display is amazing!! *drooling*

The LG skin has a lot of healthy balance features that I'd like to see packaged in a ROM for other devices.