LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Honestly, I really like the idea of being able to text while watching a video. Pretty awesome feature, if you ask me.

T-Mobile4lyfe (Or at least until Sprint buys them). We'll see.

My favorite things are the buttons on the back I hate it when my phone goes on :)

My favorite features are the 1440p screen and the removable back of the phone.

i own the lg g2. the best thing i like about lg g3 and g2 it is the button placement and the simple smooth ui.

i find the button placement natural and it feels its ment to be there.  the knock on feature is also pretty neat and useful. 

My favorite part is, well it has some real good stuff. I personally like the skin LG is using and the phone's design is very nice. And of course the awesome 1440p screen with super slim bezels.

My favourite part is that its's bezels are crazily thin and it has a whopping 1440p 

i really like that on the side is not a lot of everything 

My favourite thing is that the G3 basically fixes every complaint I have of my G2.

Removable back and battery, the back surface and who doesn't want a TV antenna on their cellphone

Favorite part of the phone is the optimized Dalvik and Bionic.

My favorite part of the LG g3 is gonna have to be the screen such high resolution it's amazing

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is the 1440P screen...Im a huge Digital Comics Comixology and ebook reader on my phone.

Seeing HD comics on that screen will be incredible!

Reading ebooks with less strain will be really nice and having the 3000 mah battery will keep me reading all my comics and ebooks.

Thanks Linus for the great reviews keep them coming :)

The screen and the beautiful design

Hi my favourite thing is the split screen option! On this big screen and the high res it must be absolutely handy.

Regards from Germany

Slim bezels look great, so you can see more of that great screen. 

I love the 1440p display, the easy to remove battery, and the back buttons. I don't like it when there are button on the sides ( especially when its the "unlock" button ), i always accidentally press them when putting my phone in my pocket. So this phone is a huge improvement.

I also like that the software is customizable. Its so much better then my current phone (Samsung galaxy s2). The G3 is a dream!

I like the buttons on the back on the back of the phone. Those buttons look so nice too.

Laser autofocus seems pretty cool.

Also seems like a minor point but headphone jack on the bottom!  On the top like my current phone is a real pain the way I put my phone in my pocket.

My favorite part of the phone is the peripherals and the aesthetics with the back buttons. My only minor complaint is that it would make it tedious to take screenshots.

My favorite part is that there was a significantly noticeable improvement in almost all aspects of the device, I notice them cause I have a G2.

I really like it that there are so many different options and the big screen is also a plus because I'm pretty sure I have big enough hands to handle that.

My favorite part of the phone is the peripherals and the aesthetics with the back buttons. My only minor complaint is that it would make it tedious to take screenshots.

Definitely the back buttons. Everything else is nice, but they are just so comfortable compared to other smartphone buttons!

5.5 inch screen with 1440p resolution is my favorite part and i never had anything like this before :(