Club Nintendo [US]

ThatFatMan1911

If any of you are like me with about 1000 coins or so racked up in Club Nintendo, then you probably have noticed the lack of rewards on their site. Games that are old that you played before, and (most) of the good prizes are out of stock. They barely have anything now! They used to give out really cool prizes but now they are down to...greeting cards, patches, and a poster. Where did all the cool stuff go? Why are they not restocking anything? I understand they don't HAVE to do the rewards program but jeez if I'm gonna spend $40 on each game I buy and $200 on a new 3DS I would AT LEAST like a better looking pouch than the Animal Crossing one they have or perhaps a case to store all of my games? 

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

I got a lot of good games, even if they were old. I think Legend of the Seven Stars was a great reward item, and so was the Kirby game they offered earlier and Mario Kart 4. But yea, lately the rewards have been lacking games. I wonder what's happening... :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If any of you are like me with about 1000 coins or so racked up in Club Nintendo, then you probably have noticed the lack of rewards on their site. Games that are old that you played before, and (most) of the good prizes are out of stock. They barely have anything now! They used to give out really cool prizes but now they are down to...greeting cards, patches, and a poster. Where did all the cool stuff go? Why are they not restocking anything? I understand they don't HAVE to do the rewards program but jeez if I'm gonna spend $40 on each game I buy and $200 on a new 3DS I would AT LEAST like a better looking pouch than the Animal Crossing one they have or perhaps a case to store all of my games? 

Wrong subforum?

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I think that for every 10 games you should get one for free if you redeem the points on Nintendo's site.

Compete opposite actually

Complete opposite as in:

It belongs in a subforum that is the opposite of hot deals?

or

It belongs in Hot deals and by complete opposite you meant it is exactly where it belongs?

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Complete opposite as in:It belongs in a subforum that is the opposite of hot deals?orIt belongs in Hot deals and by complete opposite you meant it is exactly where it belongs?

Topic is opposite of sub forum. Complains about no deals, is in the hot deals sub forum.