Looking for a simple table to put my PC on

whatsavet

The desk I have at the moment isn't cutting it for me. It's the general size I want, but it's super restrictive and my desk chair is too wide for the space in between the two supports of the desk (check out the attached pictures). Also, my PC isn't getting the proper air flow that it should be getting and it juts out a ton, causing me to accidentally knock into it from time to time. I'm looking for a simple desk that can fit my PC on the side (it's about 8 inches thick and a little over 2 feet long) and my mouse and keyboard (about two and a half feet long side by side), with a little room left over for speakers and my monitor (21 inches long).

I don't really care what color it is or what it's made out of. Maybe just post a picture of your desk (dimensions would help if you can get them) and a link to where to get it if you'd like to help me out.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

post-76704-0-29669100-1404240216_thumb.j          post-76704-0-41672300-1404240247_thumb.j

(sorry for grainy pics)

post-76704-0-29669100-1404240216_thumb.j

post-76704-0-41672300-1404240247_thumb.j

Shipping desks is not easy so I would say you need to tell us where you live. Better yet just search your ikea.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Could build it from scratch. I did that.

About $60 and 10 hours later I have a great desk that looks good and has so much room. 

When building a desk, you are not restricted to what the desk store sells. If you have an idea in mind, you can make it. All you need is some ply wood, 2x4's and some 2x4x8's. (Thats what I used.) And to make it look good, just use some wood stain and wood putty that hides any gaps in between the ply wood.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

The desk(s) JayzTwoCents has is pretty nice.

He mentions the brand here.

That desk is over $100 off with Amazon Prime, too. Thanks for the help!

Could build it from scratch. I did that.

About $60 and 10 hours later I have a great desk that looks good and has so much room.

When building a desk, you are not restricted to what the desk store sells. If you have an idea in mind, you can make it. All you need is some ply wood, 2x4's and some 2x4x8's. (Thats what I used.) And to make it look good, just use some wood stain and wood putty that hides any gaps in between the ply wood.

+1 This honestly is the best method. I'm planning on doing a pipe desk myself and it far surpasses the quality of ikea and you can customize it however you want.

Edit: Erm didn't see you found your answer already.