I need water cooling masters help.

So, someone recommend that I should come and post here about my water cooling parts in my Desk build.

Parts:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kmMBhM

Update log:

- Old Ram

+ Kingston HyperX 16 GB DDR3-1600

+ Intel 730 Series 240GB SSD

- The monator

+ New ASUS VE278H 27" 2 MS resonance time.

- Ram and Hard drive Water blocks

- Blue yeti

What exactly is the question?

Will the watercooling components not leak or other things/work?

The ram blocks and HD blocks are unnecessary, really.  Save the money there and get more rad space for cpu and gpu.  The fittings and the tubing are the right size for each other, but you still have to plan your loop carefully.  In short, yes the pieces will work.  I wouldn't recommend just hopping in and buying stuff though, since making up for mistakes can prove pretty spendy in the long run.

in all honesty i would drop the HDD cooler as there is no way you are going to need to watercool it. it will just give you another spot of possible failure. i dont think that case will fit the 120.4 rad you have selected. 

also the link for the Liquid Coolant Bottle you have linked is to a google search to tubing. 

@moos he doesnt need more rad space as he is only doing 2 high heat blocks and it will still give him a MASSIVE oc headroom

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

in all honesty i would drop the HDD cooler as there is no way you are going to need to watercool it. it will just give you another spot of possible failure. i dont think that case will fit the 120.4 rad you have selected. 

also the link for the Liquid Coolant Bottle you have linked is to a google search to tubing. 

@moos he doesnt need more rad space as he is only doing 2 high heat blocks and it will still give him a MASSIVE oc headroom

I removed the case. I thought I could just buy some stand offs for cheaper.