Today is the 100 year anniversary of the start of World War 1

Yummychickenblue

anniversary of the assassination or declarations of war (because there were plenty of declarations)?

Meh i hate the World Wars there so much in history class and make it sooooo boring they had shitty weapons and shit why do we want a million movies about it boring as shit i want them to make more movies and docs about the Afghanistan war its actually interesting and has awesome equipment/weapons unlike these terrible ugly ass m1 rifles etc I DON'T CARE IF U FOUGHT THE WAR GET OVER IT! IT WAS HUMANS FAULT IT STARTED SO U SHOULD BLAME YOUR SELF NOT BE HONORED BY SOMETHING MAN MADE!!!

So yeah lets hope it doesn't happen again.

WW1 can't happen again. It would be called WW3.

I should be studying.

Meh i hate the World Wars there so much in history class and make it sooooo boring they had shitty weapons and shit why do we want a million movies about it boring as shit i want them to make more movies and docs about the Afghanistan war its actually interesting and has awesome equipment/weapons unlike these terrible ugly ass m1 rifles etc I DON'T CARE IF U FOUGHT THE WAR GET OVER IT! IT WAS HUMANS FAULT IT STARTED SO U SHOULD BLAME YOUR SELF NOT BE HONORED BY SOMETHING MAN MADE!!!

I think the history behind it is interesting.It is also important to look at the past so we do not repeat it. You just want to learn about people dying with modern weapons? What kind of person are you? War is a serious thing, not some show put on for your enjoyment.

I should be studying.

I think the history behind it is interesting.It is also important to look at the past so we do not repeat it. You just want to learn about people dying with modern weapons? What kind of person are you? War is a serious thing, not some show put on for your enjoyment.

In Australia we have a whole day for it and its stupid idgf why are we honoring something we did our selves? waste of time and resources!

We should organise a huge Airsoft War in tribute :D 

In Australia we have a whole day for it and its stupid idgf why are we honoring something we did our selves? waste of time and resources!

You are honoring the people who died. It doesn't matter what side they were on. They had families. They had lives. And they gave them up to protect those they loved. How do you not understand that? 

I should be studying.

i hope someone celebrates this by starting WW3 :)

north korea :D

We should organise a huge Airsoft War in tribute :D

someone might die from skin trauma :D

Over 100 million people died and your biggest concern is the 'coolness'? War isn't cool, or awesome. It's not what you see in video games, it's not some stupid game made to entertain people. You should really think before writing something like that, it doesn't make you look too bright.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

You are honoring the people who died. It doesn't matter what side they were on. They had families. They had lives. And they gave them up to protect those they loved. How do you not understand that? 

BECAUSE SCHOOLS MAKE U LISTEN TO THIS CRAP EVERYONE DIES ANYWAY!!!

north korea :D

North Korea could be taken out in five minutes.

I should be studying.

Over 100 million people died and your biggest concern is the 'coolness'? War isn't cool, or awesome. It's not what you see in video games, it's not some stupid game made to entertain people. You should really think before writing something like that, it doesn't make you look too bright.

My whole family is in the military and guess what i still dont care its boring!!!!

You are probably the most disrespectful ungrateful person I have ever met on this forum.

Lmao get over it!

My whole family is in the military and guess what i still dont care its boring!!!!

You think it is meant to be fun? Wait till you have bullets flying past you face, then see if it is boring. 

I should be studying.

You should spend a day in a WW1 trench full of disease and filth with bullets and deadly gas going above your head. Then we'll see how boring you find it.

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

You think it is meant to be fun? Wait till you have bullets flying past you face, then see if it is boring. 

I grew up in a town where u have to have a gun or a knife to protect your self that's life do we get honored for living? no! Don't force people to learn shit about something someone doesn't care about!

anniversary of the assassination or declarations of war (because there were plenty of declarations)?

just checked the date, it's next month (july 28)

But the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand was today and that is what really started it.

You should spend a day in a WW1 trench full of disease and filth with bullets and deadly gas going above your head. Then we'll see how boring you find it.

I probably would of proffered that over the anxiety u get from living in this place!

I grew up in a town where u have to have a gun or a knife to protect your self that's life do we get honored for living? no! Don't force people to learn shit about something someone doesn't care about!

I bet you would be talking differently if your father was called into the army when you're 15 and you never see him again. Have some fucking respect, asshole.

I bet you would be talking differently if your father was called into the army when you're 15 and you never see him again. Have some fucking respect, asshole.

Ive had people in my family die dickhead!!! you learn that people die no matter what!

AK rounds, rockets ( big chineese rockets ), RPG`s, mortar grenades, sniper rounds splitting air in two over your head, IED`s, mines, nerve gas, bio weapons, food and water poisoning

yea, i just watched afgan documentary :P

pretty scary :S