Today is the 100 year anniversary of the start of World War 1

Yummychickenblue

Ive had people in my family die dickhead!!! you learn that people die no matter what!

And you don't care about them dying? I'm pretty sure that's what a sociopath is.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I grew up in a town where u have to have a gun or a knife to protect your self that's life do we get honored for living? no! Don't force people to learn shit about something someone doesn't care about!

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" George Santayana (also Edmund Burke)

I should be studying.

And you don't care about them dying? I'm pretty sure that's what a sociopath is.

Lol of course i care but i don't moan about it for years and years! My dads side is from Lebanon where war happens all the time if u depress about it forever u will never move on! = no life!

AK rounds, rockets ( big chineese rockets ), RPG`s, mortar grenades, sniper rounds splitting air in two over your head, IED`s, mines, nerve gas, bio weapons, food and water poisoning

yea, i just watched afgan documentary :P

pretty scary :S

I play Arma 3 too.  ;)

I should be studying.

Lol of course i care but i don't moan about it for years and years! My dads side is from Lebanon where war happens all the time if u depress about it forever u will never move on! = no life!

thats true. especially for those fighting on the front line. its almost necessity for the to block feelings and thinking.

But the assassination of Arch Duke Ferdinand was today and that is what really started it.

Ahh, good point. I was checking the wikipedia page.

and ugh- that annoying troll on this thread.

Stephen-Colbert-Does-a-Cheezy-Celebratio

Steve-Carell-Ellie-Kemper-Pop-Champagne-

CELEBRATION................

Details separate people.

Meh i hate the World Wars there so much in history class and make it sooooo boring they had shitty weapons and shit why do we want a million movies about it boring as shit i want them to make more movies and docs about the Afghanistan war its actually interesting and has awesome equipment/weapons unlike these terrible ugly ass m1 rifles etc I DON'T CARE IF U FOUGHT THE WAR GET OVER IT! IT WAS HUMANS FAULT IT STARTED SO U SHOULD BLAME YOUR SELF NOT BE HONORED BY SOMETHING MAN MADE!!!

In Australia we have a whole day for it and its stupid idgf why are we honoring something we did our selves? waste of time and resources!

BECAUSE SCHOOLS MAKE U LISTEN TO THIS CRAP EVERYONE DIES ANYWAY!!!

My whole family is in the military and guess what i still dont care its boring!!!!

I grew up in a town where u have to have a gun or a knife to protect your self that's life do we get honored for living? no! Don't force people to learn shit about something someone doesn't care about!

What the fuck is wrong with you?

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!