[ROOT] How to get the Android L Keyboard on any device

_ASSASSIN_

this guide worked perfectly for me, here are my results. (below the video)

9dc6ad4a27.png

L has a new keyboard, i should really read into it a bit more :D

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I'll stay with swiftkey thankyou. however it does look a lot nicer than swift key. Not a fan of the new android L multitasking either, it looks nice but its not quick at all. Are you running cyanogenmod? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I'll stay with swiftkey thankyou. however it does look a lot nicer than swift key. Not a fan of the new android L multitasking either, it looks nice but its not quick at all. Are you running cyanogenmod? 

I'm using CarbonROM. I think the multitasking is better personally. However we still don't know how the chrome tabs will work out.

That's hideous. We are already typing on glass so we don't have a tactile reference point and now they removed the rectangles around the keys too.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.