What fluid for h100i

I just flushed my h100i for the first time. My CPU is now running 8 degrees Celsius cooler. I filled it with faucet water because I did not have distilled water. Is that ok? Can I use HyPerLube Super Coolant in the system?

I'm not an expert in WC but I wouldn't fill it with tap water because of limescale

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I'm not an expert in WC but I wouldn't fill it with tap water because of limescale

It is just for a day or two until I can get some distilled water.

Distilled water is really the best thing.

EDIT: But for a couple of days it shouldn't be that much of a deal.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Wait u can replace the liquid in the h100i and still use the same pump? i thought u couldnt change it and use the same pump coz its like some special stuff that like isnt actually liquid and the pump would only work with that :S

It had green liquid(propylene glycol) in it. It works better now.

Uhh...

Correct me if wrong but aren't you not supposed to take apart an H100i?

and

Isn't the radiator on the H100i aluminum and the coldplate copper?

*Looks at galvanic index*

CORROSION in BIG LETTERS.  :mellow:

How did you do that? :o

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

@lexidobe

use the Swiftech HydrX Coolant for shelf to system use.

has the anti corrosion inhibitors and algae control included.

plain water or distilled cannot offer any corrosion protect from the use of the aluminum

radiator and copper cold plate useage in the H-series systems. left alone the galvanic

corrosion will destroy the internals and render the kit useless and unwarrantable.