skyrim xbox save to pc

yesman

can anyone help am trying to move my xbox save of skyrim to the pc but some reason it wont do it please someone help

62d60c63f5a85b090c78ef65f800d7a3.png

bb2c2be1d74648bbf164f8b5e1a935e1.png

6ff65fe40e96e9d3e0986e995d85522c.png

Actually there's a way to do it, there are loads of tutorials if you just google it.

http://justpressstart.net/how-to-swap-skyrim-saves-between-pc-and-xbox360/

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

iv done that but it say that my save is out of date but its not?

iv would of done that but iv put a lot of hours in to it and don't want to start it all again

iv would of done that but iv put a lot of hours in to it and don't want to start it all again

Quote people when you want to reply to them, otherwise they won't get notified ;)

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I was in the same boat as you when I went from xbox to PC gaming, and skyrim was the reason I did it. No there is no way to transfer your save. And starting a new game is SO much better thanks to the mods

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

did it say its a version is 0 and the current one is 9

iv look at them but it doesn't work for me  

Simple google search.

I do recommend, being a person who has converted a save in the past, to start a new one with mods. You're robbing yourself from a better experience.

DISCIPLE OF HIS HOLINESS, GABEN FIRST OF HIS NAME FOR NOW AND THE END OF TIME

STEAM - Brendson | ORIGIN - LGBrendson | BATTLE.NET - Brendson#2793

PLACES TO FOLLOW ME - Pastebin

Just a warning: Vanilla Skyrim has many problems with save bloating, and the only way to fix them is to start a new game.

Get the unofficial patches, and start a new game. Then use console commands to add whatever items you had or catch up in level to your old character.