What do you like to do for fun?

geforceftw

What is YOUR version of fun? What do you like to do or play?

For fun I either like to play games/watch YouTube/netflix or working on my car.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Gaming with friends, gaming by myself just doesn't entertain me much anymore. Also BMXing with my friends from 9AM until Midnight has been pretty much my entire summer and it's been pretty good.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

I like to go for drives, play some video games (Really enjoying the Fallout Series right now,) watching t.v/YouTube, rearranging my desk, cleaning my room. 

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Well coming here, building computers, editing video, recording gameplays, wondering why I still give a fuck, solving computer problems, freerunning and parkour, learning to drive (problem with clutch control :/) and watching people kill eachother in shitfests

[spoiler=My Beast Rig Damocles]Case: Coolermaster Storm Stryker Motherboard: Asus x79 deluxe CPU: Intel I7 4960x @3.6GHz (soon to be oc) RAM: Kingston HyperX 64GB @2400MHz GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 770 (Gigabyte) @4GB PSU: Corsair RM1000 Fully modular CPUCooler: Corsair H100i Watercooling Storage: Seagate 2TB SV35.6 SATA 6GB/s 7200RPM 64MB 3.5"   x2  Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR sound card

This is my old pc which I am reamending to be a media server or a nas. Motherboard: Generic fujitsu CPU: Intel pentium G640 @2.8 GHz RAM: 4GB generic fujitsu memory PSU:  CPUCooler: Stock intel cpu cooler Storage:  Fujitsu MHZ2120BH @120GB, Soon to have a HDD for more storage. 

_ASSASSIN_ Jerakl 

I like to go for drives, play some video games (Really enjoying the Fallout Series right now,) watching t.v/YouTube, rearranging my desk, cleaning my room.

What fallout game are you on? I'm replaying through 3 with tons of mods.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Drumming, watching movies/series, reading, going on tumblr and a little video games.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

fap

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

music, drugs, breathe, watch shit, maybe play a game, dick around at walmart, bake stuff, think about everything while trying to sleep, troll

Error: 410

fap

pikafap

music, drugs, breathe, watch shit, maybe play a game, dick around at walmart, bake stuff, think about everything while trying to sleep, troll

What kind of drugs?

music, drugs, watch shit, maybe play a game, dick around at walmart, bake stuff, troll

Did you say... Walmart?

Totally NSFW.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

pikafap

its very well ummmm.... ecstatic 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

play games, hang out with friends/talk with friends, spend time with my family, sleep!, learn about technology and get hands on experience with new tech goodies :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I assume that post lies under the "trolling" section of your fun times? 

Watching this in a loop

snip

That... Was pure gold! It's like Frogger, but in real life.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I assume that post lies under the "trolling" section of your fun times?

'bout 95% legit, of course breathing is necessary, not fun

usually not fun, anyway

Error: 410

What fallout game are you on? I'm replaying through 3 with tons of mods.

I'm playing Fallout 3. I had it on the Xbox 360 a couple of years ago and got about half way through (seemed like it because I never have finished the game before) and I accidentally deleted the file. So, I figured I would just return it because I was so mad that I deleted it. Just bought it on Steam during the sale and before even playing it, I installed all of Gopher's (a video series on YouTube of  installing mods on various games) mods that he recommends. So far, I have replayed about 2 hours or so. Loving all the mods and the story line so far. I also bought New Vegas about a year ago but just haven't gotten around to play it. 

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

I'm playing Fallout 3. I had it on the Xbox 360 a couple of years ago and got about half way through (seemed like it because I never have finished the game before) and I accidentally deleted the file. So, I figured I would just return it because I was so mad that I deleted it. Just bought it on Steam during the sale and before even playing it, I installed all of Gopher's (a video series on YouTube of  installing mods on various games) mods that he recommends. So far, I have replayed about 2 hours or so. Loving all the mods and the story line so far. I also bought New Vegas about a year ago but just haven't gotten around to play it.

Fallout 3 is a really good game. I liked new Vegas a lot also. The doc for new Vegas the Sierra Madre one was tough (at least I though it was). I recommend the dlc for both of them.

Fallout 3 is a really good game. I liked new Vegas a lot also. The doc for new Vegas the Sierra Madre one was tough (at least I though it was). I recommend the dlc for both of them.

I have the Game of the Year versions of both games. 

I think it's the survival edition for New Vegas but either way, I have all the DLC for both games.

Currently I just got to the Museum of Technology and it's actually kinda hard to get through due to all the super mutants (or what ever they are called.)

My Computer

Beef Cake