Stupid ads

iceballfunela

Hey guys, I don't know what happened, but when I go to YouTube, I will always get an ad that has a message below that says "ads not by this site" and also there will be random hyperlinks on words in websites I go to.. help me please?

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

Do you run any adblocking software? If not, install Adblock plus. I'm assuming you're running a mainstream browser.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I use chrome and I have adblock installed..

ASUS ROG G75VX

Intel i7-3630QM 2.4GHz/3.4GHz Turbo | Nvidia GeForce 670MX 3GB OCed to 736MHz | 750GB HDD | Windows 8.1 | 24 GB 1600MHz RAM | Razer Goliathus Medium | Logitech G400s | Razer Kraken/ JBL J22 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX blue

Install Adblock through the Chrome Web Store (Assuming you are a man of intelligence and use chrome  :lol: ) and you will never see an ad again!