NZXT H440 Need helps with parts

I would like to do my new build in this case http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/143-h440-performance-mid-tower.html but i have never done water cooling and its something im looking forward too do, specifically in this case. i was thinking about two r9-290x and an i5-4690k and maybe some OCed RAM, so i would be water cooling 2 gpus, one cpu, and maybe 4 sticks of ram, with possibly this http://koolance.com/ram-33-memory-water-block (4 of them) or any alternative you guys might have also,  i was thinking 1 120mm/140mm radiator in the rear, and 2 240mms in the front and on the top specifcally a 240mm instead of a 360mm so i can keep 2 hard drive bays up top, but i would have no idea where to start with what pumps, reservoir, tubing (how to cut the tubing too), and radiators since certain metals cant go together, i have been researching but i would like to know your opinions and see if you have any parts you would recommend. If you could it would be so much help.

Don't watercool your RAM, it's pointless.. As for the other stuff sorry I can't help.

But please don't  watercool the RAM, put the money elsewhere.

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Don't watercool your RAM, it's pointless.. As for the other stuff sorry I can't help.

But please don't  watercool the RAM, put the money elsewhere.

actually im planning on doing a watercooled build in a sealed glass cube using a waterbox and i dont know if its necessary but im definitly going to cool cpu gpu ram and mobo just to be sure seeing as itwill have no airflow 

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Would it be in my interest to only water cool the 2 gpus with a custom loop and just do my cpu with an h100i or something of that sort?

actually im planning on doing a watercooled build in a sealed glass cube using a waterbox and i dont know if its necessary but im definitly going to cool cpu gpu ram and mobo just to be sure seeing as itwill have no airflow 

But your case is very different. In a simple watercooled build, spending the money to cool the RAM is just pointless. To much money spent for a pointless feature...

He could put the money in an SSD or two and then RAID them to get performance.

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Would it be in my interest to only water cool the 2 gpus with a custom loop and just do my cpu with an h100i or something of that sort?

If you are going to do a custom loop for the GPU's you might aswell get the CPU in there two.

I would like to do my new build in this case http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/143-h440-performance-mid-tower.html but i have never done water cooling and its something im looking forward too do, specifically in this case. i was thinking about two r9-290x and an i5-4690k and maybe some OCed RAM, so i would be water cooling 2 gpus, one cpu, and maybe 4 sticks of ram, with possibly this http://koolance.com/ram-33-memory-water-block (4 of them) or any alternative you guys might have also,  i was thinking 1 120mm/140mm radiator in the rear, and 2 240mms in the front and on the top specifcally a 240mm instead of a 360mm so i can keep 2 hard drive bays up top, but i would have no idea where to start with what pumps, reservoir, tubing (how to cut the tubing too), and radiators since certain metals cant go together, i have been researching but i would like to know your opinions and see if you have any parts you would recommend. If you could it would be so much help.

1. Don't cool your RAM, it's absolutely pointless unless you have the money for it and want the aesthetics.

2. Get another case, water cooling is possible in a H440 but not the simplest road to take. Especially for your first go at it get something more WC friendly like the Corsair 450D, 750D or 540 Air.

3. 2 360's or a 360 and a 240 would already be enough for cooling a CPU and 2 GPU's. Skip the rear one as it'll only make your loop more complicated and take more tubing, fans, fittings etc. for negligibly better temps.

4. Waterblock: EK or XSPC, rads: EK, XSPC, Alphacool, Hardware Labs, fittings: Koolance or bitspower, Res: EK, bitspower, XSPC, tubing: primochill, coolant: distilled H2O, Mayhems or Feser, Pump: Swiftech MCP665 or any other D5 Vario rebrand. 

5. Tell me if your down for using another case and I can help you a bit more.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

1. Don't cool your RAM, it's absolutely pointless unless you have the money for it and want the aesthetics.

2. Get another case, water cooling is possible in a H440 but not the simplest road to take. Especially for your first go at it get something more WC friendly like the Corsair 450D, 750D or 540 Air.

3. 2 360's or a 360 and a 240 would already be enough for cooling a CPU and 2 GPU's. Skip the rear one as it'll only make your loop more complicated and take more tubing, fans, fittings etc. for negligibly better temps.

4. Waterblock: EK or XSPC, rads: EK, XSPC, Alphacool, Hardware Labs, fittings: Koolance or bitspower, Res: EK, bitspower, XSPC, tubing: primochill, coolant: distilled H2O, Mayhems or Feser, Pump: Swiftech MCP665 or any other D5 Vario rebrand. 

5. Tell me if your down for using another case and I can help you a bit more.

I wouldn't mind another case along as it is sleek like the corsair 450d or maybe even the 750d but what about a bay res?

I wouldn't mind another case along as it is sleek like the corsair 450d or maybe even the 750d but what about a bay res?

If you want a 360 rad in the top, you can't have a bay res in the 450D/750D. Here's an indication of what a good WC-loop will look like in the 450D: http://www.chiploco.com/corsair-obsidian-450d-chassis-33008/

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.