SSD and HDD

I Am Jarvis

i was wondering if it is worth me getting a 1tb HDD for all my files and games and a 64Gb SSD for my boot files?

is it worth doing this or should i just stick to the Tb HDD???

cheers :)

CoolerMaster HAF 932 -- A10-5800k -- ASrock FM2A55M-DGS -- Corsair H80i -- Sapphire Radeon HD7850 -- OCZ ZT 750W

Get a SSD ! It is definitely worth it. Programs that are on the SSD will start much much quicker.

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

Getting a ssd is definitely worth it, and you will see a massive increase in speed for both boot up times, and programs in general.

SSD Boot Drive is the best thing since Linus

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

so if i was to just put my OS on the SSD and Maybe main programs/games i used then used the HDD for usual rubbish, it'd be worth the little extra?

CoolerMaster HAF 932 -- A10-5800k -- ASrock FM2A55M-DGS -- Corsair H80i -- Sapphire Radeon HD7850 -- OCZ ZT 750W

Yes do exactly what you said :) Linus has a nice video on how to set it up as well...

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Yes, it will definitely be worth it. If it all possible with your budget, it would probably be a good idea to get a 128 gb ssd, it is a good baseline size, and as soon as you experience the speed of an ssd, you will want more.

Okay cheers guys, just wanted opinions before planning!!

and if i can ill try get a 128Gb :) cheers

Okay cheers guys, just wanted opinions before planning!!

and if i can ill try get a 128Gb :) cheers

Perhaps you can share you plans in New plans and building?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

ill post in there and possibly build log once i get my cash within the next couple of weeks :)

so far ive had a few bits of help from from this forum and ive only been here for a short while! so im sure you guess can help out :D thanks you guys haha