[ENDED][GIVEAWAY] Payday 2

Rashy

Hi fellow LTT, the summer breeze has bring me 20 dollars and i bought a payday 2 four pack, i claimed one and so im willing to give away 3 Payday 2!! Horrah!

Heres a pic on how to do it

post-56383-0-09771200-1403359143.png

P.S I will send a friend request to the winner, via email can also be done but posting it publicly risks getting spammed.

ENDED

Scroll to the latest comments to see the winners

There will be another one, NEXT YEAR!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

lvent69 

its summer time just graduated from hs ,feeling empty just playing watch dogs all day (help)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Dmon or Dmon3y26.

I've been interested in the Payday franchise for awhile now, but never taken the plunge as it seems like it really requires 4 people to get the most out of it. Would be a nice opportunity to play though.

New PC Build - Build Log - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/276039-project-swift-force/

[spoiler=]

• Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero
  • CPU: Intel i7-4790K
  • GPU1: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • GPU2: GIGABYTE G1 GAMING GTX 970 4GB
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red, 16gb (2x8GB) @1600mhz
  • PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W 80+ Gold
  • CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61
  • HDD: Seagate Barracuda - 2TB 7200RPM
  • SSD: Samsung 840 EVO - 250GB
  • Monitor: Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" 144hz G-Sync
  • Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 600 OHM
  • DAC/AMP: Mayflower Objective2 + ODAC Combo
  • Mouse: ROCCAT Kone Pure Optical
  • Keyboard: KBP V60 - Cherry MX Brown

@Rashy

I'd like to win PayDay 2 because I know a lot of people that play the multiplayer and feel that I'd enjoy playing it with friends quite a bit.

Regardless of whether or not I win, thanks for doing this giveaway and congratulations to whoever wins.

Good luck everyone. 

profile_steam.pngak_103_noob

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

steam - NoireMk2 I want it because of foxes <3 

IcedEskimo

I want it because I absolutely LOVE heist games (GTA V is surprisingly my second favourite heist game after Payday 1) and I really really want to play this game myself after watching tons of gameplay videos. I will also be going to India in July and will have no internet there so I will need something to play :D

steam -- 1h4x3r

All my friends have it so i'd like to try it :)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Nineshadow

Because I want to play something after I finish my exams :D

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PAYDAY 2

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Anupgamer1

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198094901354

Because I can't buy the game here! :(

1- We don't get such good games here, and even if a good game comes, it'll be like triple the rate of steam's rate. 

2- We have shitty banks here. I'm trying to make my Credit Card valid to buy games through net banking. But, they aren't doing it. it's like a year now. I even couldn't get games in the Last Summer sale :( . Those B*tches. :angry:

And, I want to play it with my friends! It's my holidays and I don't have Payday 2 :(

My friends make me jealous everyday by talking about it. They know I don't have the game, so they do it more. Those F*king B*ches.I want to play it with them! I heard it's a good game ! But.. :(

Please...Hope I get a copy :(

I even had it in my wishlist for like 6 months :(

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

my steam account:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ilducesaint/

well i want it cuz, i have payday the heist and it's very fun, but payday 2, man that game is the best, i played when it was free weekend man, that game is awesome, i want to play it more, i want to play it more with my friends.

and to play with you too, will be fun, and it's in my wishlist 1st place

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

Wferr, All my friend have it and im tired of playing the same bank in the trial version.

I am a happy wuffy

noobtuber2325 and i want it because I just built my first pc yesterday and i only have two games in my library

legopc

becaus i love playing with the people on the ts3 server 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Steam name: nunomartinho

Reason i want it: Because getting Payday for free is a steal :lol:  get it? steal?... payday... heist?... ahh never mind -_-

Mine1craft123

It's my birthday tomorrow (not kidding) and I love payday

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Because you love my profile picture, my steam name is weird, can't spell and on mobile lol

Edit: Steam name : OUUU WACHA SAY with a picture of antonio banderas and a fedora

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Because you love my profile picture, my steam name is weird, can't spell and on mobile lol

Its tru.. i love your profile picture...

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

steam ID Screpte

because you can't say it right and I like heist games :)

Rightio peeps. 1 more hour till the drawing! be sure to submit your before the Entry Ends, Entry ends at 2:45PM UTC +07:00

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Vandanved

I want to play it very badly and in my currency it is 1300 after discount...

So cant afford

I want it really bad since like all of my friends got it and I would love to play it with them, and I don't got the money to buy it.

(BTW I love these giveaways, big thanks for doing it!)

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder