Anyone have experience with Aliexpress?

Osmium

I am looking to pick up an an IME 3.0 Legends edition (because there currently are no fake ones yet) on that site but has anyone personally dealt with them? I know that there are scammers on that site but if someone has good feedback does that really mean anything? 

In case you don't know it is basically a Chinese ebay. I don't trust it but I hear other people have had good experiences with them.

EDIT: I thought I might include what specifically I am looking at. This is what I am looking to buy. Those pictures were not just ripped from the internet so that is an indication it could be real but still nothing substantial. His feedback is also positive but like I said that means next to nothing. The only indicator that it could be real is that it costs enough for someone to make a 33% profit off of them buying them retail(more than that considering they are made in china anyway). 

Yeah after typing that out I have decided not to. I guess I just had to get it down on paper to see it clearly.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I strongly recommend not buying from them, there are a great deal of fakes on there, you can buy good "feedback", so don't trust those either.

I strongly recommend not buying from them, there are a great deal of fakes on there, you can buy good "feedback", so don't trust those either.

I know, that is why I thought I would ask if anyone had dealt with them before here.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"