PS Now prices "leaked"

dlf

http://imgur.com/a/w7FQ0

2.99 - 4 hours

5.99 - 7 days

7.99 - 30 days

14.99 - 90 days

Think i'd rather buy a physical disc, or a digital copy on PS3 than use the service.

I dunno, $6 so I can rent a game, play for the story and be done with it? I like that idea.

Is this all old games or PS4 titles too? If old games that is stupidly overpriced.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/playstation-now-beta-prices-5-for-four-hours-of-final-fantasy-xiii-2/1100-6420646/

Eh with Family Video with a membership for $9.99 for a month I get rentals for 7 days for $3.99 for games and then movies are so ridiculously cheap and there are so many other discounts too such as $1 off games when you return one and rent another so uh no chance I would be interested in Sony's program.  Also quite frankly when I can I would rather spend the money on buying games instead of renting them so whatever.  Also if I am going to rent I'd rather support a local business that gives people jobs instead of Sony.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I've always said that I would rather buy a game on disc or some sort of flash cart. I was actually interested in the PlayStation TV thing since I don't own a PS3, but I really don't see myself spending that kind of money on something that I will not be able to call my own.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.