Job interview

thebennyboy

As the title says, i have a job interview coming up. So tomorrow i am getting the interview, as with most people i am pretty nervous. What are the "dos" and Don'ts" whilst in the interview? I will take the advice people give with a pinch of salt, but will listen to any genuine advice.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

Be honest, answer the questions and try as best you can to sell be confident and yourself while answering.

If you are over 18 maybe a quick pint before you go in?

Never ever hit on the interviewer. Just don't do it. Other than that, just be respectful and yourself. Don't ever lie, but don't tell every truth like, you stole candy bars often when you were 8 years-old.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Just don't keep saying yes. If the interviewer asks you yes or no questions, make sure you pay attention to the questions and answer them correctly. Also, a little yes sir/mam and no sir/mam wouldn't hurt.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M