Thickness of radiators for 350D? x2 240mm Rads

Hi guys, so my initial plan was to watercool a FT03. Turns out the none of the radiators fit. So I ordered a 350D. What is the max size radiators - thickness wise - that I can put on the top and front with only a push config? I'm hoping a UT60.

You'd only be able to fit a UT60 in the front. In the top you'd be looking at a slim 30mm thick ST30 radiator - possibly 45mm thick.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

You'd only be able to fit a UT60 in the front. In the top you'd be looking at a slim 30mm thick ST30 radiator - possibly 45mm thick.

Okay perfect. So I'll get an UT60 in the front. Do you know if the 45mm will fit for sure?

Okay perfect. So I'll get an UT60 in the front. Do you know if the 45mm will fit for sure?

No, and I wouldn't risk it if I were you. Find out for sure first.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

be sure to grab extra metric screws in your order. metric screws can be such a hassle to find locally in the US and alphacool radiators are all metric thread. alphacool only includes enough for one side of fans, just in two different lengths (the 35mm length being too long for most fans)

No, and I wouldn't risk it if I were you. Find out for sure first.

Did some research. Looks like a 45mm rad will not fit on top with fans. Looks like I'm going slim!

be sure to grab extra metric screws in your order. metric screws can be such a hassle to find locally in the US and alphacool radiators are all metric thread. alphacool only includes enough for one side of fans, just in two different lengths (the 35mm length being too long for most fans)

I was having this problem when I put my loop in. I had to mount the fans and radiator to the case using only one set of screws. Absolutely ridiculous that they think it is ok to give no screws for mounting the radiators to the case directly. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Unless you are doing it for aesthetic reasons I would not be too caught up with rad thickness as slim rads like the alphacool st30 and swiftech MCR-XP perform generally within 10 watts or so of cooling performance depending on the fan speed. This is based on testing done by martin at martinsliquidlab.org.