r9 290 tri-x waterblock

the best waterblock under ~110(?) each for 2 r9 290s? i am planning to CF and watercool i after i get my new build.

The Tri-X uses the reference AMD PCB, so any of the blocks for the reference card will fit.

If you've not bought the cards yet and you can find reference ones cheaper go for those.

The Tri-X uses the reference AMD PCB, so any of the blocks for the reference card will fit.

If you've not bought the cards yet and you can find reference ones cheaper go for those.

i think i will cf after a while, thats why i want the tri-x

Watercooling while you have the tri-x already? You have waaaaaaaaay too much money, and Greece is the wrong place for you to live in.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Watercooling while you have the tri-x already? You have waaaaaaaaay too much money, and Greece is the wrong place for you to live in.

well, i dont have the cards yet. doing a summer job and getting the $ to build the damn rig... i will first build the basic PC then cf and watercool because who the f*ck CFs r9 290/290x without watercooling?

well, i dont have the cards yet. doing a summer job and getting the $ to build the damn rig... i will first build the basic PC then cf and watercool because who the f*ck CFs r9 290/290x without watercooling?

theres a user on our forums actually that ises 2 r9 290x lightnings without water cooling.. personally i refuse to run multi card without water

theres a user on our forums actually that ises 2 r9 290x lightnings without water cooling.. personally i refuse to run multi card without water

me too. i want to oc and have a quiet system. also that guy is on my friends list :P he is called the digitalrealm and he will overclock

me too. i want to oc and have a quiet system. also that guy is on my friends list :P he is called the digitalrealm and he will overclock

yup, i ran two of my 780 lighting without water and overclocked for a bit then i switched to water and got a third lol

yup, i ran two of my 780 lighting without water and overclocked for a bit then i switched to water and got a third lol

haha. any benchies? what res?

haha. any benchies? what res?

i run 5760x1080 (triple 1080p monitors) i have a build log in my sig that needs some serious updating because i have a new mobo since then. Just got my third card in the mail and finished the loop then one of my 780's mysteriously died O.o so im waiting for the rma to come back before i do the update

i run 5760x1080 (triple 1080p monitors) i have a build log in my sig that needs some serious updating because i have a new mobo since then. Just got my third card in the mail and finished the loop then one of my 780's mysteriously died O.o so im waiting for the rma to come back before i do the update

ouch