Does EA suck?

is EA isn't here then we can't have BF3, all the COD console fan boys would uprise and take over! NOOOOOOO

LinusTechTips Livestream ModTeam

BUILD - i7-3770K @4.7GHz - Asus Maximus V Formula - Corsair Dominator Platinum - CM Storm Trooper w/ side window - Asus Matrix HD7970 Platinum - Corsair HX1050 - CM Storm Quick Fire TK BLUE - Razer Ourobours - Custom Loop

x5umf4.jpgv5zifr.jpg

Core i5 750 @ 3.8 Jigahertz with Hyper 212 Plus ZOTAC GTX 970 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1TB WD HDD •  4x2 GB Kingston RAM Seasonic 750W PSU

It's EA..... I don't need to vote for if they suck or not, everyone already knows the answer to that. 

PC Specs
Intel Core i5-3450 3.1GHz Processor (With stock heat sink  :mellow:) - MSI Z77A-G43 Motherboard - Corsair Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM - Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" HDD - Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 GPU - Fractal Design Define R4 Case - Antec High Current Gamer 620W PSU - Sony DVD/CD Writer - Steelseries Siberia V2 - Logitech G110 - Razer Abyssus

That is so much worse then EA you can't even buy a lot of games from steam because Windows Live isn't officially released in your country ....

I have to install windows live games to be able to save GTA IV, and when I save, it doesn't even save to the cloud, it saves to my hard drive. Who thought this was a good idea?

I voted Yes, but now I wonder if I should have voted Yes.

I have to install windows live games to be able to save GTA IV, and when I save, it doesn't even save to the cloud, it saves to my hard drive. Who thought this was a good idea?

What is worse to me when i have no internet and go offline mode there is no way to get the f..... save file and continue playing@!!@!

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

Imagine if EA didn't exist...no awesome racing games?.....no awesome destruction in shooters?......c'mon I don't get why people be hatin' on EA so much. They do a great job and are doing great things for the game industry.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

With EA never having enough servers, it pisses me off how they haven't been able to fix it.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Imagine if EA didn't exist...no awesome racing games?.....no awesome destruction in shooters?......c'mon I don't get why people be hatin' on EA so much. They do a great job and are doing great things for the game industry.

I really hope you are being sarcastic........EA make extremely average racing games. Shooters come on they all copy from each other these days....

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Just this. EA doesn't suck. Why? Cause if EA didn't exist we would still be playing Super Mario games. They might screw up, all the time (lately) in certain things but they continue to publish some of the best games there are.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

I play battlefield from them and that's it.

I think they suck, but I still have an enormous urge to play BF3 and buy BF4.

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

they are not that bad yeah there way of doing things are not the best but they are just doing what every other company dose.

I've only dealt with EA a few times, sadly one of them being the new Sim City.

Well we all know how that went...

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

I've only dealt with EA a few times, sadly one of them being the new Sim City.

Well we all know how that went...

i know how you feel at its playable now.