LinusGirlTips

EmotionalSloth

Hey super ripped over summer break and all the bitties will wanna bang you ;)

I read that as "super titties"

Woah.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Hey super ripped over summer break and all the bitties will wanna bang you ;)

dawg, don't steal my plan xD

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

Grab her butt, problem solved. If she doesn't smack you right away, tis a good sign.

Just tell her. If you sit around waiting for her to tell you how she feels or for some miracle to happen, it isn't going to happen. You have to sit her down and tell her that you have feelings for her. If she doesn't return them, then at least you know and can try to move on.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I agree with the above poster. You really shouldn't wait for the perfect moment because there's no such thing. You obviously shouldn't force it. Make sure you have a great day with her with the idea you plan on telling her and if she's vibing well with you, tell her then. It really helps if you make her feel good beforehand.

Attraction for women is based on feelings while men are more attracted sexually. That's one major difference. Hence why women love guys with a sense of humor.

I guess I'll be using this song whenever stuff like this comes up.

Just take a chance, man. Tell her. Ask her how she feels about you. Just do something. Don't wait or you might end up regretting it a few years later. Sometimes it's better to be rejected and know rather than wonder, live in a fantasy, don't know, or find out in the future when you meet her and she asks why you never asked here out or something. Like the quote goes: "'Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" - Lord Alfred Tennyson. Maybe it'll work out for a couple of months, a couple of years, or not at all, but at least you loved someone and can love someone else.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Just tell her. If you sit around waiting for her to tell you how she feels or for some miracle to happen, it isn't going to happen. You have to sit her down and tell her that you have feelings for her. If she doesn't return them, then at least you know and can try to move on.

I guess I'll be using this song whenever stuff like this comes up.

Just take a chance, man. Tell her. Ask her how she feels about you. Just do something. Don't wait or you might end up regretting it a few years later. Sometimes it's better to be rejected and know rather than wonder, live in a fantasy, don't know, or find out in the future when you meet her and she asks why you never asked here out or something. Like the quote goes: "'Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" - Lord Alfred Tennyson. Maybe it'll work out for a couple of months, a couple of years, or not at all, but at least you loved someone and can love someone else.

I agree with the above poster. You really shouldn't wait for the perfect moment because there's no such thing. You obviously shouldn't force it. Make sure you have a great day with her with the idea you plan on telling her and if she's vibing well with you, tell her then. It really helps if you make her feel good beforehand.

Attraction for women is based on feelings while men are more attracted sexually. That's one major difference. Hence why women love guys with a sense of humor.

you guys sure I should tell her even though we probably won't see each other till school starts? I'm thinking about just like hinting at it and just being especially sweet to her today at the cinerma and then maybe in facebook chats ands skype callls and that sorta stuff, then when school starts and we see each other every day again, I can try my luck

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

you guys sure I should tell her even though we probably won't see each other till school starts? I'm thinking about just like hinting at it and just being especially sweet to her today at the cinerma and then maybe in facebook chats ands skype callls and that sorta stuff, then when school starts and we see each other every day again, I can try my luck

If you like or love her and she likes or loves you, waiting until school starts or whatnot won't be a problem. So yes, I'm sure, you should definitely just tell her how you feel.

Being honest about your feelings is possibly the best thing to do when it concerns women.

If you wait, there is a chance she could find someone. And you can't count on the fact that she is understanding your "hints" as anything more than just being nice.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |