Dont you just love!

jdsb52

Ok guess the maker of the drive?, the drive came out of my buffalo mini air station which usb hub bit inside burnt out!

I'm just glad it's not repairing my storage space, it'd take a while...

3Ih1JpO.png

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I'm just glad it's not repairing my storage space, it'd take a while...3Ih1JpO.png

That would deffo take a while, I got three 500gbs, thing sounded terrible earlier

I'll take any excuse I can to post Cher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Dont you just love it when this happens!? Glad its not one of my main 2 drives!

You lost the D, i sincerely wish you good luck.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

3Ih1JpO.png

What drives do you use?

You should maybe have made some smaller partitions than one big one

You lost the D, i sincerely wish you good luck.

thanks im glad it only had crap on it!

Its never happened to me but isnt it usually common when you just unplug the pc etc in the middle of a write cycle?

Its never happened to me but isnt it usually common when you just unplug the pc etc in the middle of a write cycle?

Never done that tbh, the drvie was originally a external one, the usb dock bit inside the enclosure burnt out!

You should maybe have made some smaller partitions than one big one

That makes sorting quite a bit more difficult with one of the folders being 4.94 TB, another being 2.19 TB and both are growing fairly consistently.

What drives do you use?

4x 3TB barracudas and a 1TB blue, it shows as 14.9TB as it was configured for me to add drives in while being lazy.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Never done that tbh, the drvie was originally a external one, the usb dock bit inside the enclosure burnt out!

Exxxcellet :D Well done Buffalo for making yet another amazing product. 

thanks im glad it only had crap on it!

That sounds very wrong. 

[quomaina=Str_Mape" post="2225509" timestamp="1402946563]That makes sorting quite a bit more difficult with one of the folders being 4.94 TB, another being 2.19 TB and both are growing fairly consistently.

4x 3TB barracudas and a 1TB blue, it shows as 14.9TB as it was configured for me to add drives in while being lazy.

My main drive is a 500gb barracuda, thinking of going for WD Reds as my HDD upgrade eventually!

Exxxcellet :D Well done Buffalo for making yet another amazing product.

Ahhahaha, yes the buffalo dock burnt out, but the drive maker is not a buffalo!

Still on 21%, gotta feeling that this is gonna take a while!

Guys how long do I leave this, stuck on 21% still?

Guys how long do I leave this, stuck on 21% still?

90rWCqq.jpg

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.