HOLY F'ING SHIT I"M GOING F"ING HOME

ShiverMePenguins

Ok so if you've seen any threads I've made before about shit I go through (so anyone looking can see things from a new perspective if they're dealing with something) will know that I'm "half-japanese" and was adopted by missionaries because of extenuating circumstances. Well long story short a gaming clan I'm in  (for the cod franchise mostly) has a member that I talk with off and on about photoshop and photography. He got an assignment from a popular japanese photography company few weeks ago to do some work for them, as well as large magazine company and he invited me along. I will have to go through an application process and everything, but I get to go back to Japan for over 2 months!!! I"M GOING FUCKING HOME BITCHES.

I'm scared..

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Oh, the work I would be doing is purely as his photography assistant, as he's older and we'll be going to many different areas (some being mountains and other taxing areas) he'll need an assistant to help with carrying all the equipment. I'm basically a pack mule but who cares?

Lucky you and good luck!!  :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Nice!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Nice! have fun in Japan.

Thanks :D. It's only for a short while and it will not be permanent, but its home.

I'm scared..

Try not to get too close to Fukushima :D

Way to be a Debbie Downer brah...

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Way to be a Debbie Downer brah...

So deep down you might see Adele rolling .

all deaths came from the flood, the radiation hasn't killed anyone so far so if he dies from it, he'll be the first. Right now it's safer in Fukushima than in a back alleyway in New York(because of robbers n stuff)

Actually I would probably receive hate for saying this, but the nuclear disaster was a good thing. While its destroyed livelihood and hurt the environment,  it was nowhere near as large as it could have been, and it wasn't in a more densely populated area. That is also not mentioning how Japan has a great movement now to reduce nuclear dependency and become even more eco friendly

I wouldn't know what to feel in your circumstance. Good luck my friend!!!!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Actually I would probably receive hate for saying this, but the nuclear disaster was a good thing. While its destroyed livelihood and hurt the environment,  it was nowhere near as large as it could have been, and it wasn't in a more densely populated area. That is also not mentioning how Japan has a great movement now to reduce nuclear dependency and become even more eco friendly

Oh noes , preps for h8 man ! Nah, JK . Agree with you . Have fun man !

all deaths came from the flood, the radiation hasn't killed anyone so far so if she dies from it, she'll be the first. Right now it's safer in Fukushima than in a back alleyway in New York(because of robbers n stuff)

Safer than new york? Most definitely, in Fukushima I can see where the bad things (fallout) are. Plus as I've mentioned before Japan wised up to what was happening and are making moves to remove nuclear dependency, however internal emails leaked about Obama commissioning people to lie about nuclear power and its dangers. Yay Japan for admitting mistakes.

I wouldn't know what to feel in your circumstance. Good luck my friend!!!!

Mostly elation and years of bitterness, anxiousness, and depression lifting off my shoulders. And that's all with knowing it's only temporary.

I do have hopes though that when I'm there I can take a day to try and see the proper officials about my circumstances and possibly being granted my citizenship.