where to buy a legit copy of Halo: CE

Zohan2000

sorry if this is in the wrong place, just wanted to get the most views and such.

with all the news around the Halo franchise i sorter want to go back to playing old school Halo: CE but im not going to download some pirated version of it, i want to complete legit copy of it but i have no idea where to get it, ive looked on certain popular game selling websites but cant find anything, have seen it on amazon but i live in australia and amazon doesnt ship to over here so thats a no go, any ideas? or am i forced to live without it?

u could try eBay i am sure u should be able to find a copy on there some where

sorry if this is in the wrong place, just wanted to get the most views and such.

with all the news around the Halo franchise i sorter want to go back to playing old school Halo: CE but im not going to download some pirated version of it, i want to complete legit copy of it but i have no idea where to get it, ive looked on certain popular game selling websites but cant find anything, have seen it on amazon but i live in australia and amazon doesnt ship to over here so thats a no go, any ideas? or am i forced to live without it?

Well, there aren't any digital versions for purchase, so you need to buy it in its physical form.

Do you have any computer retailers? Best Buy alternatives? If you can't find it in a physical store, then like mentioned above, you might need to buy it online from Ebay or an online retailer that has it in stock. I'm not familiar with Australia retailers, so I can't help you there right now.

If you legitimately cannot find a legit copy to buy, then your last option is to pirate it. Not much else you can do. I'll look around for Australian websites with in-stock copies.

*Edit, here's a direct Ebay link: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=halo+combat+evolved+pc&_frs=1

You can scroll down and see "from international shippers", which are cheap and some are located in Australia. I've looked at maybe 10 or so Australian video game and tech websites and either it's out of stock, or not even found on the website. Sorry, but Ebay and physical stores are your last bet.

Just download Custom Edition I'm pretty sure it's free and the multiplayer population is higher than the actual game.

Custom Edition requires a valid CD key and with Bungies 1.10 patch the servers can actually enforce CD key checks so you can't just go and use a random cd key to go play. 

Custom Edition requires a valid CD key and with Bungies 1.10 patch the servers can actually enforce CD key checks so you can't just go and use a random cd key to go play. 

Hm okay thank you for the elaboration. I haven't played Halo 1 in many many years aha.

I can confirm that.

Other than Ebay, I don't see where you would find a legit copy of Halo today.

*actually has two copies of Halo Combat Evolve sitting in the drawer beside him*

Needed two to play with my brother back in the day, lol.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

amazon works to: http://www.amazon.com/Halo-Combat-Evolved-PC/dp/B00009TW6R/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402711485&sr=8-1&keywords=halo+ce+pc

edit: didn't see it was for australia maybe you could check amazon there

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Ebay, maybe

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

thanks for the help guys, seems like ebay is the best place to get it from, gonna be paying a bit more then i wanted but its worth it :3

:o how dare you forum admins move this to "console gaming" its at least PC gaming worthy, feels dirty to be in here >.<

:o how dare you forum admins move this to "console gaming" its at least PC gaming worthy, feels dirty to be in here >.<

LOL. I wonder what mod put you here, that's hilarious!

LOL. I wonder what mod put you here, that's hilarious!

its now where it belongs :3