Mathias Neuner?

spwath

Anybody know about these cellos? Are they good? For 3000$? Thanks

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Rofl asking a tech forum about music instruments 

off topic is way off topic

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I'd assume it won't sound very much different than a cheaper one, it probably just has unicorn hair strings & a special kind of wood, like Bubinga wood.

@ShearMe hue

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

By the way, its fron 1827

Rofl asking a tech forum about music instruments 

Yeah, i should propbably find a music forum

I'd assume it won't sound very much different than a cheaper one, it probably just has unicorn hair strings & a special kind of wood, like Bubinga wood.

@ShearMe hue

This is a cheap cello... my cello teachers cello costs around 200,000 USD. 

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

My sister has a 1/2 size violin from them. it works fine but don't expect to win national awards with it.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

$200,000? WTF I doubt that

My sister has a violin from them. it works fine but don't expect to win national awards with it.

Is it like a decent one?

I was looking online, all i could find were 2 celloes sold, one for 10,000 USD and one for 7000 USD

$200,000? WTF I doubt that

Then you dont know celloes. A stradavarius costs 1 million+

200,00 is true.

Then you dont know celloes. A stradavarius costs 1 million+

200,00 is true.

With very minute Googling I already found that an amazing Cello only costs $20,000-$40,000

With very minute Googling I already found that an amazing Cello only costs $20,000-$40,000

That would get you a very nice one, yes, but a REALLY REALLY good one is quite expensive.

I take it you have never heard of Stradivarius...

Nope :D

Not until Spwath mentioned that they're like... $1M

Who the heck is your teacher?

Did he donate a testicle for that cello?

Or is he simply rich?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Linus Media Group needs to do LinusCelloTips

Who the heck is your teacher?

Did he donate a testicle for that cello?

Or is he simply rich?

Neither. Just invested money in different things. He plays cello in an orchastra for a living

Neither. Just invested money in different things. He plays cello in an orchastra for a living

Well,my father had a friend who played in an orchestra as well.He earned about $500 a month(when he was lucky to get enough concerts) ...

It was a very small one though.

Anyway, good job to him.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Well,my father had a friend who played in an orchestra as well.He earned about $500 a month(when he was lucky to get enough concerts) ...

It was a very small one though.

Anyway, good job to him.

Yeah he is in a good sized one, RPO, Rochester, home of George Eastman of Kodack and music stuff.

My teacher also does lessons (Obviously) To earn more money

I don't know about instruments, or anything, but the guys that play in a PROPER orchestra, mnake a pretty penny and are probably able to afford instruments like that.

My neighbour plays in the Vienna philharmonics, he recently bought a brand new Audi A8. (such a badass car)

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I don't know about instruments, or anything, but the guys that play in a PROPER orchestra, mnake a pretty penny and are probably able to afford instruments like that.

My neighbour plays in the Vienna philharmonics, he recently bought a brand new Audi A8. (such a badass car)

1. MSRPFrom $75,100
    for that car

1. MSRP: From $75,100
    for that car

Not expensive enough? :D :D

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

• MSRP: From $75,100

for that car

Well, for a brand new one, once you start adding the usual extras and

stuff, you can easily land at 200,000 USD or more, at least where I live.

My dad imported a used Audi A6 (so, not quite as expensive) from Germany

about three years ago (3.2L diesel, very nice car), price for that one

when it was new was about 130,000 EUR. I don't recall what he paid (a lot

less, that's for sure), but I do remember that we saved about 15,000 EUR

because we bought it in Germany (car prices are very artificially inflated

in Switzerland).

Anyway, somewhat on topic: He also happens to import and sell accordions.

I've seen more than one musician who has a very expensive instrument

despite a rather humble salary. If you save up and pour everything you

have into it, you'll often still be able to get quite a bit of money

together. And yeah, while an expensive accordion is not quite as expensive

as a Stradivarius or a Steinway (lots of reasons, from what I can tell one

of the more important one seems to be that the accordion is not quite as

popular as violin and piano, so there is simply less money to go around

in the upper end of the market, fewer rich people competing for a very

limited supply of high-end instruments), it will also run you into several

tens of thousands of dollars.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic