this is why I love the internet

ciprian97pop

payxv.png

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

She has a really bad taste has she played gta IV too much? At least she could have hood trunk and top painted in black, and some other details. maybe extend it all the way from trunk to the bottom in cut off V shape.

She has a really bad taste has she played gta IV too much? At least she could have hood trunk and top painted in black, and some other details.

need for speed underground 2*

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

need for speed underground 2*

if she designed a car in NFS U2 and then make it work in real life, that would be awesome :D

Look, dis my car.  At least i have style ! :D

Tron-Nissan-GT-R-1.jpgTron-Nissan-GT-R-3.jpg

Is poking fun at Justin Bieber still a thing? I thought people had just gotten over it by now. 

"Poking fun" Well acts like an idiot :D why not make idiot out of him and have some kind of entertainment? Sounds decent.

"gotten over it" ? Are you defending him or are you implying that bieber is a grown man now? :D Cus he is defo not that. He is something like miley cyrus. Worse every day.

Leave_2059d9_291978.jpg

"Poking fun" Well acts like an idiot :D why not make idiot out of him and have some kind of entertainment? Sounds decent.

"gotten over it" ? Are you defending him or are you implying that bieber is a grown man now? :D Cus he is defo not that. He is something like miley cyrus. Worse every day.

He's a prick, sure, but I thought that people just don't care any more. 

I don't know, maybe it's just me that stopped finding it fun to make fun of him around 2 years ago. 

He's a prick, sure, but I thought that people just don't care any more. 

I don't know, maybe it's just me that stopped finding it fun to make fun of him around 2 years ago. 

problem is, you can hear it even on national news, he is making fun of himself

if she designed a car in NFS U2 and then make it work in real life, that would be awesome :D

Look, dis my car.  At least i have style ! :D

*pic*

Gimme.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

the level of jelly hatred in this thread are too damn high

alg_jimmy_mcmillan_1.jpg?1318985801

the level of jelly hatred in this thread are too damn high

i am jelly of his money piles, i am not jelly of his position  :D cus that would be pretty f'cked up

are you saying you are not jelly of his piles and piles of dosh? to be fair, id want that car i posted up earlier :D wouldnt you? totally jelly of cars owner.

i am jelly of his money piles, i am not jelly of his position  :D cus that would be pretty f'cked up

are you saying you are not jelly of his piles and piles of dosh? to be fair, id want that car i posted up earlier :D wouldnt you? totally jelly of cars owner.

I'm jealous of being young and stinking rich, I wouldn't want to be justin beiber the singer/child star but I don't hate him because of who he is as a result.

People tend to have big acceptance issues with young, successful rich people and always look for a way to justify themselves when really there isn't a need to do so and you just look a dick.

In fact that type of behaviour is why I dislike the internet sometimes.

I'm jealous of being young and stinking rich, I wouldn't want to be justin beiber the singer/child star but I don't hate him because of who he is as a result.

People tend to have big acceptance issues with young, successful rich people and always look for a way to justify themselves when really there isn't a need to do so and you just look a dick.

In fact that type of behaviour is why I dislike the internet sometimes.

I have a few questions for you. I found your post like it was written in 20 seconds  but your mind was going 300mph it seems :D

So i am sorry i dont understand you completelly so i have a few questions for you, so i can understand what you are saying. After i can understand, i will post a reply.

1. Who he is as a result and why do you think we are "hating" him?

2. Who have acceptance issue with young succesfull rich people and how do you see those issues?

3. What and how are those people trying to justify themself?

4. What is that behaviour and why is it wrong? Why does it make you dislike internet (thats a hard one ha) ? Do you think criticizm shouldnt exist?

Let me remind you, that some reasons for "haters" are: Baby, baby, baby ohhhh song, his hairstyle, his attitudde, his fanbase ( beliebers craze), and latest riduculing of himself and being a swagger douche etc. Bieber today isnt same as bieber when he was becoming famous. Now he is like a teenager... on a crack :D Wouldnt you think that he as a public person should -at least for the authority - have some standards?

And are you saying that miley cyrus does not belong in same basket as Jb? Both became dickheads. And hating is normal, especially on the internet.

BTW Welcome to the internet. its safe to criticize here. and jokes. satire. lods of thangs. also hate. and more hate.

1. Who he is as a result and why do you think we are "hating" him?

2. Who have acceptance issue with young succesfull rich people and how do you see those issues?

3. What and how are those people trying to justify themself?

4. What is that behaviour and why is it wrong? Why does it make you dislike internet (thats a hard one ha) ? Do you think criticizm shouldnt exist?

1: I think he's a dickhead, and people hate on him partially because of that, but back before he was a dickhead people hated on him anyway.

2: Older/less successful people who secretly want to be the person they are hating on, similar to how some overly vocal homophobes are often closet homosexuals themselves.

3: If there is something wrong with the guy despite his greatness, then it makes it easier to be you and not him.

4: I never said it was wrong, I just said I don't like it, I think criticism should exist, but I don't see mocking someone's appearance and calling them 'her' when they clearly are a male as criticism I see it as hating, and even if he is a dickhead it gets samey after a while seeing endless comments that are the same.

Let's mention PewDiePie, 'everybody' hates him but nobody has to even see his face or hear his voice if they don't expressly visit his channel and watch his videos, Bieber haters will go to his music videos specifically to dislike them, both guys are super successful but have qualities you can bag on if you really want to, people will gravitate to those qualities and turn the person into a hate icon.

That's the behaviour I see as the issue, there are plenty of dickheads who aren't famous, but people just stop watching what they don't like then and leave them alone.

1: I think he's a dickhead, and people hate on him partially because of that, but back before he was a dickhead people hated on him anyway.

true

2: Older/less successful people who secretly want to be the person they are hating on, similar to how some overly vocal homophobes are often closet homosexuals themselves.

I dont think there is many male guys who want to be HIM, but rather just them in his shoes ( money, fame, etc... ). Its different.

But, true, thats not the point. Does them incurage them to hate him? Probably. Is it the main cause? Dont think so. Since you said older, i higly disagree with that. There are some people, but the haters we are talking about are definitly teenagers.

3: If there is something wrong with the guy despite his greatness, then it makes it easier to be you and not him.

You didnt answer my question that was reffering to your "look for a way to justify themselves when really there isn't a need to do so and you just look a dick" so i asked what are they trying to justify and how? If its easier ( for me to understand ) you can just write it all over again, because i cant connect it to the original post. Thanks.

4: I never said it was wrong, I just said I don't like it, I think criticism should exist, but I don't see mocking someone's appearance and calling them 'her' when they clearly are a male as criticism I see it as hating, and even if he is a dickhead it gets samey after a while seeing endless comments that are the same.

Yea, i get it. It can become a bit stale joke. I see it as joking also. I still cant draw a line between you disliking internet because there are jokers, trolls, haters on it and me who is calling JB "She" just because i find it amusing. :P I know you find it annoying, or pretend to be annoyed by it, but it doesnt hurt you nor him

Let's mention PewDiePie, 'everybody' hates him but nobody has to even see his face or hear his voice if they don't expressly visit his channel and watch his videos, Bieber haters will go to his music videos specifically to dislike them, both guys are super successful but have qualities you can bag on if you really want to, people will gravitate to those qualities and turn the person into a hate icon.

Good point. But i think we need to bring a line between jokers on LTT forum with maybe some hate and people who you just described.

And fact is, that being successfull, especially infront of camera, allready means you are in the spotlight. You are going to get judged. And if we make fun of someone, for example of that guy where i posted " leave JB alone" that is pretty normal.

That's the behaviour I see as the issue ( i dont see the issue, or concenquences of me saying "she" or making fun off em ), there are plenty of dickheads who aren't famous ( true, my secondary school scholmate turned into a dickhead, everyone made fun of him. but idk how does that prove or do anything with it.), but people just stop watching what they don't like then and leave them alone.

Neither does any good true. But hate speech, criticizing and joking are different things.

Wow we went offtopic. Main thing is, you said its jelly hatred fueled by old less succesful ppl being jelly of his success and that you dislike it that they do that :D

has not much to do with joking around and hate on internet is normal and to be expected

meh boorin topic, we went too much sideways and got confused, at least i defo

Wow we went offtopic. Main thing is, you said its jelly hatred fueled by old less succesful ppl being jelly of his success and that you dislike it that they do that :D

has not much to do with joking around and hate on internet is normal and to be expected

meh boorin topic, we went too much sideways and got confused, at least i defo

Basically I made the mistake of not distinguishing between this thread (and forum) and the general Internet.

I agree with you that older isn't necessarily the case anymore but when this all started he was much younger himself so the 'older' people I described were also a younger group of people than would qualify as being 'older' now.

I am aware that the activity here is joking much more than hating, but because it's so widespread and has been going on for so long it's easy to tar everyone with the same brush.

Basically I made the mistake of not distinguishing between this thread (and forum) and the general Internet.

I agree with you that older isn't necessarily the case anymore but when this all started he was much younger himself so the 'older' people I described were also a younger group of people than would qualify as being 'older' now.

I am aware that the activity here is joking much more than hating, but because it's so widespread and has been going on for so long it's easy to tar everyone with the same brush.

lol nice sum up, my brain was melting. i managed to overcomplicate what you complicated :D

I am one of the much OLDER ones and I do not hate JB I do not like him either.

I nothing him, he does not affect me in anyway (I have no 12 year old daughters that swoon at the very mention of his name).

I find all the JB haters[1] and the Beliebers funny in the extreme. 

[1] Note hate is not the same as dislike

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I am one of the much OLDER ones and I do not hate JB I do not like him either.

I nothing him, he does not affect me in anyway (I have no 12 year old daughters that swoon at the very mention of his name).

I find all the JB haters[1] and the Beliebers funny in the extreme. 

[1] Note hate is not the same as dislike

I think hate as attitude and like anger is bad and promoting it as such, but hate as in joke and funny comments is allright and normal. Nothing out of ordinary on internet. I just checked his video some comments are hilarious. Maybe a bit stale. Some of em are evil doe, not sure if joke or real hate. Whatever, we need to go over this :P Lets start hating on pothead miss iam sex simbol Miley Cyprus :D

Were you serving or are you in army? How cool is to shoot this bullpup gun, i saw a video of the queen shooting with it :D A gun was on a stand haha.

Were you serving or are you in army? How cool is to shoot this bullpup gun

I was a sapper (24938359, 104 field squadron, 71 Engineer regiment, Royal Engineers), in the early 90s.

TBH any type of long (rifle)  is an embuggerance when carrying/building anything.  We would have been better of with some sort of handgun, if we had to use weapons 'in anger' then the covering infantry aren't doing there job.

The SA80 (L85A1) didn't have anything like the stopping power. but was lighter and shorter than the SLR, and could only be fired right handed ( due to the case ejecting into your face if fired left handed).

I never had to fire any weapon 'in anger' just at the ranges (and blanks on exercise) but we weren't infantary so we didn't do a lot of shooting.

Days at the ranges were boring in the extreme with long hours waiting to do something whether waiting for your turn to fire or 'working' the butts. 

The 'best part' was running about on exercise blatting away at everything , especially at the start (meant you didn't have to carry the rounds so long)

Actual shooting was OK but I would hesitate to use the word 'cool'.

SA80 :- http://http://www.army.mod.uk/equipment/23222.aspx

SLR :- http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=129

M

My section (Camberely '92)

Centre front

Meinagroup.jpg

"This too shall pass"

I was a sapper (24938359, 104 field squadron, 71 Engineer regiment, Royal Engineers), in the early 90s.

TBH any type of long (rifle)  is an embuggerance when carrying/building anything.  We would have been better of with some sort of handgun, if we had to use weapons 'in anger' then the covering infantry aren't doing there job.

The SA80 (L85A1) didn't have anything like the stopping power. but was lighter and shorter than the SLR, and could only be fired right handed ( due to the case ejecting into your face if fired left handed).

I never had to fire any weapon 'in anger' just at the ranges (and blanks on exercise) but we weren't infantary so we didn't do a lot of shooting.

Days at the ranges were boring in the extreme with long hours waiting to do something whether waiting for your turn to fire or 'working' the butts. 

The 'best part' was running about on exercise blatting away at everything , especially at the start (meant you didn't have to carry the rounds so long)

Actual shooting was OK but I would hesitate to use the word 'cool'.

SA80 :- http://http://www.army.mod.uk/equipment/23222.aspx

SLR :- http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=129

M

My section (Camberely '92)

Centre front

*pic*

Weren't PDWs an option (I mean for your army to choose from, I don't think you've had a choice there)? Something short with a beefy caliber maybe?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Weren't PDWs an option (I mean for your army to choose from, I don't think you've had a choice there)? Something short with a beefy caliber maybe?

There was initially a carbine version of the SA80 that was issued to helicopter crews, AFV crews etc but they were never issued to us (TBH any rifle [carbine or not] just gets in the road, Personal weapons should never be beyond arms reach, but quite often we would put all the weapons {with a guard} in some sort of central area and work unencumbered.

Brothers step son was a tankie he said the normal issue was a pistol for tank crews so no idea what happened there

"This too shall pass"

There was initially a carbine version of the SA80 that was issued to helicopter crews, AFV crews etc but they were never issued to us (TBH any rifle [carbine or not] just gets in the road, Personal weapons should never be beyond arms reach, but quite often we would put all the weapons {with a guard} in some sort of central area and work unencumbered.

Brothers step son was a tankie he said the normal issue was a pistol for tank crews so no idea what happened there

oh right, maybe something like a mp5 or smaller variant would be better. or mp7. you can almost put it in a pocket