What is a product that you can't buy /isn't being sold that you would like to be able to buy/ Would make your live easier?

Panda of the Shadow

Actually I'd like a car :3

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

The Razer Blade. Y U NO SHIP TO EU RAZER?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

A battery that can run a modern smartphone for 4 days of normal use without a recharge. If needed I would be willing to turn it off at night.

Another cool idea would be external graphics cards that can run off of the usb3 bus (or two usb3 ports if necessary). There are already external graphics cards but they are far from optimal and are not really widespread, plus none of them are really very powerful. I'd love to see an external gtx880m.

A full-size console with a screen on one side. So you can bring it with you when you travel and use it in your hotel room or what have you without needing an external screen. A bit like the wii u's screen on the controller but bigger and directly on the console.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

A battery that can run a modern smartphone for 4 days of normal use without a recharge. If needed I would be willing to turn it off at night.

Another cool idea would be external graphics cards that can run off of the usb3 bus (or two usb3 ports if necessary). There are already external graphics cards but they are far from optimal and are not really widespread, plus none of them are really very powerful. I'd love to see an external gtx880m.

The problem being that USB 3.0 can only deliver 2,5 Watts and a 880M draws like 80 Watts. 

The problem being that USB 3.0 can only deliver 2,5 Watts and a 880M draws like 80 Watts. 

80 watts? Wow, I thought much less. Even iff it had an external power supply it would still be great though, imagine what big lan parties could do with it: you could bring a light and cheapish laptop with integrated graphics, plug it into the external gpu and have a normalized playing field across the board!

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Kuner Grüne Pfeffersauce

really good green pepper sauce that I would eat with anything, from one day to the other they stopped making it :(

80 watts? Wow, I thought much less. Even iff it had an external power supply it would still be great though, imagine what big lan parties could do with it: you could bring a light and cheapish laptop with integrated graphics, plug it into the external gpu and have a normalized playing field across the board!

There are thunderbolt graphics enclosures, that work amazingly well!

There are like 11" macbook airs running 780tis

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Linus's smart lamp. Examples here.

It's a fantastic idea that basically has nothing in the market except for one kickstarter.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

If I could find a Athlon 750/760k in India ..

There are thunderbolt graphics enclosures, that work amazingly well!

There are like 11" macbook airs running 780tis

true, but thunderbolt is still quite expensive and kind of defeats the purpose of having a cheap laptop that you plug into a gpu only for lan parties. I guess it's an ok solution though, after all not many people actually need that.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

true, but thunderbolt is still quite expensive and kind of defeats the purpose of having a cheap laptop that you plug into a gpu only for lan parties. I guess it's an ok solution though, after all not many people actually need that.

Why it makes perfect sense if somebody desgined a latop around this product. You can carry around a thin light relatively cheap laptop great for taking notes, browsing the net, perhaps some light gaming using intel Iris pro . Then when you get home, you connect your 27" 1440p/4k monitor, connect your GPUs and off you go, bam gaming PC. fancy popping for a coffee? off to work? unplug one cable and off you go!

Thunderbolt makes amazing sense I wish it was used more

Also I have seen those enclosures for about the same price a few hundred, not too bad.

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

a Girlfriend :(

That's the thing that has been being sold for the longest time.

That's the thing that has been being sold for the longest time.

Not that kinda girlfriend.. i mean like you know .. some like true <_< .... yeah~! i guess you're right...

Details separate people.