apparently I need to be mentor

Yummychickenblue

Never recomend a nintendo product

Always say you like AMD even if you dont because if you mention the N word (nvidia) they will rip you to shreds 

If you skrew something up blame it on Slick he told you to do it that way.... Everyone loves him....

everybody. . .

post-43125-0-65218100-1402625612.png

bullshit Nintendo Wii U is the best console (this isnt even a joke) there are so many games that are exclusive to Wii U

I agree that the Wii U is fine... But exclusives are a bad thing. Imagine if nintendo ported everything to PC. 

He's mothereffing 12...

No, you meant the Nth one.

#fixed

Its all looks these days

I agree that the Wii U is fine... But exclusives are a bad thing. Imagine if nintendo ported everything to PC. 

then they would fucking go out of buisness

then no zelda no SSB probs no pokemon no kirby no ANYTHING nintendo

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Bro relax I fixed it lol

Its all looks these days

I tell him always recomend nintendo! Isa need my zelda lol! dont scare me and say they go out o business

Its all looks these days

They aren't making a ton of money off of console sales (aside from handheld which would be entirely unaffected) due to the R&D and actual production cost. The profit comes primarily from games. Hence why Sega is still alive. They would be making as much/more than now.

They aren't making a ton of money off of console sales (aside from handheld which would be entirely unaffected) due to the R&D and actual production cost. The profit comes primarily from games. Hence why Sega is still alive. They would be making as much/more than now.

Honest to goodness.....Is the wii U actually good???

Its all looks these days

@Slick evrybody loves you dont be fooled bye these kids

Its all looks these days

Dunno. Can't say so myself. Most recent nintendo console I've used is a wii. I've heard that the wii u is good but lacks games. Nintendo much be out of their minds to release it without flagship games.

It runs Mario Kart 8 at 1080p 60FPS

They aren't making a ton of money off of console sales (aside from handheld which would be entirely unaffected) due to the R&D and actual production cost. 

Nintendo is dying right now because Wii U sales. They lost something crazy like 50 million dollars

I do believe the name you're looking for is @LinusTech.

Gasp you hate @Slick????

Its all looks these days

Shame on you!!! Moderator ban Immediately!!! code red code red he hates @Slick

Its all looks these days

WTF!!! Hes 12.......woops ;) lmao

It's his title... I understand that 12 year-olds - hell, I wouldn't be surprised if 9 year-olds were dating - do date, but it's usually kind of superficial. Annnnd... We're going way off-topic.

I can't teach you how to teach. You'd need to go to a teaching school. I don't know, maybe you could ask a teacher or something. If anything, try to explain things in layman's terms or make it fun.

It runs Mario Kart 8 at 1080p 60FPS

Actually, it's 720p at 60FPS. WiiUDaily: "Mario Kart 8 runs at 720p native resolution".

Nobody even believed it until Nintendo confirmed it and when they did, people were wild and angry while some fanboys laughed and used it to say the Wii U sucks major donkey balls. Nobody said a thing until it was mentioned, hell, people believed it was actually 1080p at 60FPS. It's a fantastic and fluid game. What more do you need? Oh, and the Wii U can upscale. Stop bitching, idiots. It's a game for Pete's sake.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Nintendo is dying right now because Wii U sales. They lost something crazy like 50 million dollars

That too. Thank you for contributing to my point. More reason for them to port their games to PC. Nobody is buying their consoles anyways.

They still wouldn't be making a lot off of console sales if it was successful, which is the case with almost all consoles. The games make the profit and the consoles make the platforms to play the games. Consoles sometimes break even, but to give you some idea the 360 and ps3 had an msrp of around $700 at launch, and sold at $500. Made money purely off of games.

Shame on you!!! Moderator ban Immediately!!! code red code red he hates @Slick

Its not @Slick I think 

That too. Thank you for contributing to my point. More reason for them to port their games to PC. Nobody is buying their consoles anyways.

They still wouldn't be making a lot off of console sales if it was successful, which is the case with almost all consoles. The games make the profit and the consoles make the platforms to play the games. Consoles sometimes break even, but to give you some idea the 360 and ps3 had an msrp of around $700 at launch, and sold at $500. Made money purely off of games.

No. They need to sell consoles to stay alive, and if you port games for PC that a. completely kill sthe chance for the Wii U to sell, 2. Requires a lot of money that they don't have (they also have to make the Wiimote work with the PC), and c. goes against their entire buisness ethic that they've built up in the years. Once a nintendo exclusive, always a nintendo exclusive. 

No you said @ Linus not @LinusTech.

roger..... so you like @Slick.... guys we are so off topic lol

Its all looks these days

No. They need to sell consoles to stay alive, and if you port games for PC that a. completely kill sthe chance for the Wii U to sell, 2. Requires a lot of money that they don't have (they also have to make the Wiimote work with the PC), and c. goes against their entire buisness ethic that they've built up in the years. Once a nintendo exclusive, always a nintendo exclusive. 

Okay.

Games make the majority of money. Not console sales. That is an idea that you need to understand.

A console sale might break even when you take MSRP and R&D into account. But it isn't making much money. 

They would no longer have to bother dumping money and resources into a console, which doesn't make much (if any) money.

Porting it to PC PS4 and the Xbone would let them expand their possible sales, since people no longer have to decide between PS4, Xbone, PC, or Wii U (people being mainly non tech-savvy parents buying their kid a gift)

Get it?

The main thing to be harmed by this would be the mario party games, which idk how they would work on pc. (maybe online?)

Okay.

Games make the majority of money. Not console sales. That is an idea that you need to understand.

A console sale might break even when you take MSRP and R&D into account. But it isn't making much money. 

They would no longer have to bother dumping money and resources into a console, which doesn't make much (if any) money.

Porting it to PC PS4 and the Xbone would let them expand their possible sales, since people no longer have to decide between PS4, Xbone, PC, or Wii U (people being mainly non tech-savvy parents buying their kid a gift)

Get it?

The main thing to be harmed by this would be the mario party games, which idk how they would work on pc. (maybe online?)

Games may make the majority of the money, yes, but that doesn't change the fact that Nintendo needs to sell their consoles.

The reason they make their games exclusives is SO THAT their consoles will sell. 

I agree that Nintendo is not making the right choices, but what I'm saying is what Nintendo's thought process is.