Automatically burning subtitles in Handbrake

TopWargamer

I know you can manually burn in subtitles in Handbrake, but is there a way to preset it to automatically burn them in for you?

COMIC SANS

I've come across some scripts that one of the LifeHacker guys wrote that automated a lot of those things for you. I think that was one of them

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I've come across some scripts that one of the LifeHacker guys wrote that automated a lot of those things for you. I think that was one of them

Could you link it?

COMIC SANS

Could you link it?

that was a long time ago, I can't find it sorry

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Can't you just save your settings to a profile?

I can? How do I do that?

>.>

COMIC SANS

I can? How do I do that?

>.>

In handbrake there are profiles or presets on the right side. Somewhere around their you can save your current settings to a profile. Or from the menu bar. I can't tell you how to do it exactly right now because I'm not on my pc now.

In handbrake there are profiles or presets on the right side. Somewhere around their you can save your current settings to a profile. Or from the menu bar. I can't tell you how to do it exactly right now because I'm not on my pc now.

Hm, okay. I'll fiddle around in it and see what I get. Thanks!

COMIC SANS