What risk do i run on my mobo from NH-D14

If i am going to take my computer around, what risks to i run on my mobo from the massive air cooler?

What are some preventions and how can i protect my mobo from damage.

Btw, the mobo is Asrock Extreme9

For protection, if you can get some industrial packing foam and cut it down to size you can use it to brace the heatsink from all sides preventing movement and damage. Obviously you will need to have easy access with opening your case to place/remove foam when on the road.

If you took the time, you could make your own custom hard foam piece that covers and secured everything from gpu, sound card, heatsink, and anything else you may have loose in your case.

Of course if you are moving it to a new location and keeping it there for awhile, you could simply remove the heatsink and put it on when setting up your computer, downside is making sure you always have thermal paste on hand.

Another thing you can do, is make sure the computer is laying on it's side during transport and you should be fine even without anything bracing the heatsink although having something to brace the heatsink from excessive movement isn't a bad idea.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Get the gpu out and souncard andbut the case on its back.