New Phone or new GPU?

ClarmonkGaming

Yes g3 not g2 sorry 

i would get the G3. I have used it the G2 before and the buttons being on the back is surprisingly good and the new G3 has got it even better, Plus the 1440p display looks very good and the phone does have a good design. But if you do think the M8 is good, you could get that. It has front speakers and is full metal. You could go into a store and try them out and just get the one you prefer.

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro                                

Get the G3 when it comes out, that phone will last you for a while because it is currently one of the highest spec'd phone you can get, also consider the xperia z2 if you can get one.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

GTX 780 dude, Screw phones

I thought the same thing. Than I got a girl friend. Than we texted each other, and it got damn right boring. His GPU is very new and cooled off. No need for a real upgrade. 

really ? you're asking a tech forum weather GPU or phone? Ofcourse they will say GPU .

Depends on what you want right now , both will be outdated in three years or so,if you're not an hardcore gamer but is active on social media/communicatons , you might wanna go with the phone for now, 760 seems good enough for now, if it was any lower than that i'd reccommend you buy a new gpu. But since maxwell is going to be released soon i thnk it'll be a good upgrade for you on that time.

Details separate people.

Get a new phone, and I don't say this lightly.  A phone is alot more prevalent in your life than a GPU, there are times when you should get a new GPU over a phone, but this is not one of them, especially coming from a phone that is no longer supported.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

HAHA this is a pc forum??? What do you think every freaking person is going to say???

Then the voted for the phone :P

Then the voted for the phone :P

wHAT??? I said 780 ;p

Its all looks these days

Just get a dirt cheap flip phone and use the rest to upgrade the GPU. :ph34r:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Do you have to get something? Maybe save up for something just in case you see something you  really want in the future. Or you can also get something else such as speakers or other (tech) stuff. Between the two options listed I would get the phone because the gtx 760 is already good and your phone is cracked

person below me is a scrub

I thought the same thing. Than I got a girl friend. Than we texted each other, and it got damn right boring. His GPU is very new and cooled off. No need for a real upgrade. 

naah, dude, from 760 to 780 is a Damn Jump forwad, plus you can text you gf with an old beat up Nokia

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

a htc one m8 or a lg g2

don't get those phones. They cost more than any phone has the right to. Get a nexus 5 instead, sell your current gpu and use that money plus what you spared for the phone to get a 780. BANG!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Right now I am trying to decide between getting a evga gtx 780 or a htc one m8 or a lg g2!

The phone that I am using now is a Samsung galaxy nexus(Developer edition/with cracked screen) and the gpu i have is a  asus gtx 760 direct cu II oc edition 

I do not what to get please help me decide!

if you have multi monitor set up the 780 otherwise the 760 is killer on 1080 so get a phone

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

GPU, but if you do get a phone, get a Nexus 5

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

wHAT??? I said 780 ;p

I meant "they" not "the" and by that I mean the strawpoll is showing more in favour of phone, when you said everyone would say GPU :P

I meant "they" not "the" and by that I mean the strawpoll is showing more in favour of phone, when you said everyone would say GPU :P

Thats cause there are newbs on here that dont appreciate the majesticness of the pc cause there too busy making stupid instagram post and telling people they just ate pizza on twitter and Facebook.....

Its all looks these days

Right now I am trying to decide between getting a evga gtx 780 or a htc one m8 or a lg g2!

The phone that I am using now is a Samsung galaxy nexus(Developer edition/with cracked screen) and the gpu i have is a  asus gtx 760 direct cu II oc edition 

I do not what to get please help me decide!

WHAT CPU???

Its all looks these days

I would go with the GPU, and maybe later get the LG G3 coming out pretty soon. It's going to be beastly.

a phone, you've got a recent and decent GPU, your phone is old and broken. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

HAHA this is a pc forum??? What do you think every freaking person is going to say???

Actually... It is a Tech Forum. Therefore this forum covers topics on all sorts of technologies, from phones to PC's to USB Butt Plugs.

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/ExoGamer0529

Phone. Cracked screens suck. I have the m8 and it's fantastic, but I wouldn't get the g2. Either get the M8 or wait for the g3.

Desktop: AMD Threadripper 1950X @ 4.1Ghz Enermax 360L  Gigabyte Aorus Extreme   Zotac 1080Ti AMP Extreme  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900  EVGA SuperNova 1000w G2  LG 34GK950f & ASUS PA248Q Klipsch Reference/Audeze Mobius

Synology Wireless AC-2600

Laptop: Alienware 17R5   Intel i7 8750H  Nvidia GTX1080   3840x2160 4k AdobeRGB IGZO Display   32GB DDR4 2133   256GB+1TB NVMe SSD    1TB Seagate SSHD   Killer 1550 Dual-Band Wireless AC

Go for g2 yor gpu is fine

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

One M8.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I would say get a new phone. Your graphics card is still really good for all current games. I got a GTX 660 and I am running a lot of games at high settings and 1080p

Phone. 760 plays everything on 1080p.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG