So what do you do apart from gaming

HEXiT

so what do you do with your pc that isnt work or gaming...

me i have been teaching myself 3D modeling. 

in the last 6 months i have spent a few hours here and there (about 80) from knowing nothing to this...

th_marineinthedark3.jpg

feel free to post to your own stuff whether it be music, pictures, video, anything you do thats creative... 

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

On the forum, watching videos on Youtube, converting files, benchmarking, etc.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Playing games.Trying to learn C+++ and javascript..But mainly games lol..

Eating, sleeping, going outside.

Oh and farting more than usual.

forum, youtube, researching random crap,looking at pc parts, game of course, and school work.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

very cool!.

Thank you :)

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I play basketball and am teaching myself html,css and some php. I also read a good bit.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

hmmm school , youtube, car audio stuff, rc stuff, lots of reading about pc parts and more stuff i cant remember 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

On computer: games, programming, school, reddit, general browsing

Outside: college, homework, taking care of backyard/garden. Partially working on my car, but partially.

so what do you do with your pc that isnt work or gaming...

me i have been teaching myself 3D modeling. 

in the last 6 months i have spent a few hours here and there (about 80) from knowing nothing to this...

th_marineinthedark3.jpg

feel free to post to your own stuff whether it be music, pictures, video, anything you do thats creative... 

Cool! What program do you use? I use Cinema 4D and though it's awesome, I wish I didn't start learning it a few years back. I tried learning Maya and 3dsMax but can't get used to the non-Cinema4d like workflow

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I have a boring life. I watch TV-shows or just randomly browses the internet. :(

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

job, sleep, uni, youtube, planning water cooling stuff, waiting patiently on orders to arrive from other countries, buying more stuff from other countries, waiting till i next get paid....

it's an endless process =.=

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Cool! What program do you use? I use Cinema 4D and though it's awesome, I wish I didn't start learning it a few years back. I tried learning Maya and 3dsMax but can't get used to the non-Cinema4d like workflow

3dsmax mate... haven't tried cinima 4D... to be honest there getting a bit to complex to learn multiple 1s and use them effectively when starting out. best get expert in 1 before trying to translate to another. its why i dont use maya yet. thought its supposedly easier to construct soft bodies.

i do a lot of 3D Auto-cad. browsing the internet, and i work like 50+ hours a week 

Longboarding. C++. Want to learn unity and unreal.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

3dsmax mate... haven't tried cinima 4D... to be honest there getting a bit to complex to learn multiple 1s and use them effectively when starting out. best get expert in 1 before trying to translate to another. its why i dont use maya yet. thought its supposedly easier to construct soft bodies.

Yeah that's what i thought too so i stuck with c4d for quite a long while.It's now gonna be my 4th year having used Cinema 4d, and a year back when i tried to go to maya cause its the "industry standard", it was impossible for me lol.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Longboarding. C++. Want to learn unity and unreal.

You should try unity :) they have a great indie dev motto. Even games made with Unity Free can be sold as long as your annual revenue doesn't exceed 100k i think