More Mass Effect teasers

TopWargamer

i hope this one comes with 10 DLCs

You're pretty optimistic xD. I expect at least 20, 5 of which will be launched on day 2 and 3 others will be available for preorders.

Great Casey Hudson trailer. The lighting effects on his curls are amazing... true next-gen graphics.

“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it

- Frederic Bastiat 1850

After ME3 I just can't bring myself to get excited over a new ME game.

I understand that people are upset with Mass Effect 3, but this game will have a fresh new start. So I have pretty high hopes for it.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Aw crap, I'm gonna have to buy new underwear again.

I freaking love Mass Effect

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

"Lots of speculation for everyone!" 2.0!!!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

in before meaning-less ending in RGB! RGB! Just imagine all the colors...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Like what can they do with the power of the new consoles. Why the f**k couldn't you do that with the PC long time ago?

/me Starts shaking violently

448.jpg

If this is anywhere close to the quality of the original series... I'm sold. 

In the meantime, have this. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

The power of next gen consoles. I loled

At least they're not holding aaa titles and other ports to pc back as much as much as last gen were...

At least they're not holding aaa titles and other ports to pc back as much as much as last gen were...

but they still are, and they brand new, thell be a boat anchor 1 year from now, i can t imagine in 10 years...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

but they still are, and they brand new, thell be a boat anchor 1 year from now, i can t imagine in 10 years...

Yea I agree totally it sucks us pc gamers are bound to the console bullshit like that..we're essentially playing console games with the settings turned up instead of actual pc games

"Lots of speculation for everyone!" 2.0!!!

Did you browse the Bioware forums inbetween Mass 3's release and the extended cut? God, I still have fond memories of the hold the line thread and the Indoctrination Theory thread

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I understand that people are upset with Mass Effect 3, but this game will have a fresh new start. So I have pretty high hopes for it.

I haven't really followed the news on ME4 but I really do hope that it has nothing to do with the previous games. A completely fresh start is absolutely necessary after the fiasco of ME3. My excitement over ME4 also depends on how good Dragon Age Inquisition turns out to be. If that game succeeds then I'll have faith that Bioware might manage to salvage ME.

Who else threw up when they saw Mac Walters wearing his stupid hat...

Mac Walters is who penned the flat start, the catalyst and the star kid. I was really hoping EA would hand over lead writing to Patrick Weekes and the other guy who wrote, Rannoch and Tuchanka which seemed on a whole different level than the rest of Mass Effect 3. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Did you browse the Bioware forums inbetween Mass 3's release and the extended cut? God, I still have fond memories of the hold the line thread and the Indoctrination Theory thread

I took a quick glance at it at that time and it was an utter mess... as was the entire internet, particularly when Colin Moriarty went on his "gamers are entitled brats" rant.

Whomever came up with that Indoctrination Theory (forgot his name) was a fanfic genius.  It totally made sense within the context of the original ending, and for a while it gave EA / Bioware and particularly Mac Walters a very legit out with the fans to settle the storm.  That would have been totally amazing if the extended cut DLC was that.

I've also been trying to dig up that design diagram that had a bunch of paths / trees towards specific endings taking into account what you did in the last two games.  It was far more complex than the ABC ending we got.  Can't seem to find it now.

It was unfortunate Drew Karphyshyn left before the whole thing finished.  I was so totally into this universe and like many was just utterly left down in the final act of ME3.  It didn't ruin the series for me.  I just felt down it was anticlimactic.

On that note... I'm not keeping my hopes up for this.  If it's a totally different set of characters I'd go check it out, though I'm not confident with Mac Walters still writing this one.... and with EA lording over them.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

great, i loved the rest of them but never got to finish any of them

Whomever came up with that Indoctrination Theory (forgot his name) was a fanfic genius.  It totally made sense within the context of the original ending, and for a while it gave EA / Bioware and particularly Mac Walters a very legit out with the fans to settle the storm.  That would have been totally amazing if the extended cut DLC was that.

Yeah, the original ending that was supposed to feature in ME3 never made it to the final release. The indoctrination theory would have been epic ending for the trilogy. For me it could have been the best ending to any game or movie ever released. It was so fantastic and intriguing.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

Will look forward to play Mass Effect 6 when Bioware screws over everybody who spend three games building their characters in this new fresh start;-)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.