Crackdown 3 announced

TopWargamer

Excited. 

Crackdown honestly felt more fun than GTA, and games like Just Cause 2 felt like Crackdown successors more than anything.

Beautifully silly gameplay with no regard for logic. 

I hope its just as good as the first one, just sad that it wont be coming to the PC :(

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Crackdown 2 was mediocre at best I hope they at least made it better and not worse this time round.

Crackdown 2 was mediocre at best I hope they at least made it better and not worse this time round.

the first was glorious though, im optimistic they learned their lesson from 2

Crackdown eh, that's the thing that came with my Halo 3 beta

Cool. Haven't seen a crackdown game in a long time.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

This, Halo and Fable MAY persuade me to buy an Xbone.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

This, Halo and Fable MAY persuade me to buy an Xbone.

Strange how this has opposite effect on me. When I see a game on a series is a certain console's exclusive I lose interest in the entire series even if some of its games are on PC. That is why I have not played Fable.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Strange how this has opposite effect on me. When I see a game on a series is a certain console's exclusive I lose interest in the entire series even if some of its games are on PC. That is why I have not played Fable.

I was originally an Xbox 360 gamer and Fable, Halo and Crackdown were my favourite game series, and still are some of my favourites now; even after having moved over to PC exclusively. The emotional attachment I have to these games and memories of playing them may be enough to persuade me to buy an Xbone, but I do fully agree with your point: it is really damn annoying when a game is a platform exclusive.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

the first was glorious though, im optimistic they learned their lesson from 2

It was awesome, but so grindy. Keys to the city made it worth it though.

Next gen gaming is going to be awesome!

This is not Crackdown 3.  It is a reboot of the first game.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S