Heaven Society - Week 7 (Hyouka)

JLCitadel

@Charger Kill la Kill has some fan service but i feel they do it in a way that suits the show and its type of humour.  

When Ryuko did her first transform, I was a bit put off due to the over the top skimpy-ness of it. But later on, it actually seems to fit in well with the rest of the anime, and doesn't seem ridiculous. 

When Ryuko did her first transform, I was a bit put off due to the over the top skimpy-ness of it. But later on, it actually seems to fit in well with the rest of the anime, and doesn't seem ridiculous. 

i found all the "high heel step" shots funny xD that step and that music to go with it! Every.Damn.Time, i facepalmed and laughed. 

Finished watching Hyouka  :)

I really liked Hyouka. I liked the mysteries story lines that appeared throughout the series. I also liked the way Chitanda's and Houtarou's relationship was developed throughout the series as well as mayaka and fukube's relationship. Overall, I enjoyed it but was rather annoyed by the ending which didn't really conclude anything. I also hope there is another series so i am able to see if houtarou declares his feelings for chitanda or not

well @MyInnerFred we have past the main club thread so my job is done lol

Anyways It seems like @Admire is making him self at home here with the gif... more are always welcome lol. Anyways I would help you with the sports anime but i only ever watched one that i cant recall the name ( "Prince of tennis" )and only remember it was about tennis and i seem to recall seeing one or 2 being recommended before on a youtube channel i watch but also no idea what they were lol.( "Kuroko's Basketball" seems to be the only sports one they recommended)

God damit guys... the thread is 22 pages long now.... look what you did. 

I really liked Hyouka. I liked the mysteries story lines that appeared throughout the series. I also liked the way Chitanda's and Houtarou's relationship was developed throughout the series as well as mayaka and fukube's relationship. Overall, I enjoyed it but was rather annoyed by the ending which didn't really conclude anything. I also hope there is another series so i am able to see if houtarou declares his feelings for chitanda or not

:D

Maybe one day. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I can only hope. 

we can only hope. I said about the same thing as you did a few 10+ pages back it seems lol damn long thread lol

I know, it just feels so annoying that they didn't conclude their relationship

But what if u didn't like how it ended?

But at the very least, it would have ended and not left me a bit unfulfilled after watching the whole season.

Many many many anime end like this, especially ones like hyoka where that relationship isn't the main point of the anime. For these its usually left up to the manga or novel to finish it off. This completely makes sense since in most cases the anime is done to sell something else.

Many many many anime end like this, especially ones like hyoka where that relationship isn't the main point of the anime. For these its usually left up to the manga or novel to finish it off. This completely makes sense since in most cases the anime is done to sell something else.

I suppose that makes sense.

I suppose that makes sense.

I believe that @MyInnerFred said the book goes farther then the anime so as it is the story isn't done however the book isn't fully translated yet so you cant read it anyways lol

Why god why, do you do this to me

Don't worry even if it was translated i don't think it ends the story as the books are not done being written so i think it just ends at a spot a little farther along but doesn't get were we want it to yet

Why god why, do you do this to me

Lol

Don't worry even if it was translated i don't think it ends the story as the books are not done being written so i think it just ends at a spot a little farther along but doesn't get were we want it to yet

^What he said

Because their full blown novels... not light novels it will take even longer I'd assume... T.T

i agree, BRING ON WEEK 8!!

Week 8 coming right up! 

Now to type that long due Hyouka review(on it now)....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@MyInnerFred where the hell did this come from lol

-snip-

From a glorious artist I found on the net a while ago. She's on Pixiv. Why?

YW4SuMf.jpg

o.0 How so? 

well it seems to be random fan art with an odd choice of them holding the instruments but on top of that it seems odd how good the characters look but the instruments themselves are not nearly as good 

well it seems to be random fan art with an odd choice of them holding the instruments but on top of that it seems odd how good the characters look but the instruments themselves are not nearly as good 

Lol dang your observant...