Heaven Society - Week 7 (Hyouka)

JLCitadel

I'll brb. And sorry about the huge block replies but I'm a behind since its a weekend and I have things that need done. Hopefully this will include my desktop build later tonight.

which you should all check out. Just click the Anthrax link in my Sig.

I'll brb. And sorry about the huge block replies but I'm a behind since its a weekend and I have things that need done. Hopefully this will include my desktop build later tonight.

Nice work promoting it as an after thought lol

Don't think I didn't see your sneaky advertising :P

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nice work promoting it as an after thought lol
Yea you know ninja edit ;)
Don't think I didn't see your sneaky advertising :P
Hey I didn't make its a size one did I? :D

Yea you know ninja edit ;)

Hey I didn't make its a size one did I? :D

Hey, there's nothing wrong with self promotion (;

You know, I have a build log myself... Link in my sig

Hey, there's nothing wrong with self promotion (;

You know, I have a build log myself... Link in my sig

LOL you scumbaggggg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

LOL you scumbaggggg

There is nothing wrong with self-promotion...

I have a build log as well...

wait, no i don't

*walks off in shame*

That does not say "wanks off in shame" I just want to make that clear so there will not be confusion... yes I foresee this being a problem and am still posting it.

There is nothing wrong with self-promotion...

I have a build log as well...

wait, no i don't

*walks off in shame*

That does not say "wanks off in shame" I just want to make that clear so there will not be confusion... yes I foresee this being a problem and am still posting it.

God damit Charger.... *facepalm*

Anything has to be better then the streaming links posted. I watched it on a site someone else posted but removed the link to and i think that was max 720p still not the best.

*clears his throat* as I have said before I may be able to aid you (or anyone) in your endeavors. *heads into a dimly lit back ally and gestures for you to follow*

Bartender? Never heard of it before, sounds interesting though.

I think Bicycle knows now :P

Yup yup

Yea it was made for the anniversary of the mixed drink or something like that. I really enjoyed what I saw. It was super mellow and something I watched at night to relax.

I'm watching it in 720p as my laptops res is something stupid like 1366 X 768

Lol a made up resolution to cut panel costs. To this day the majority of laptops sold in the US have ~15in screens with that garbage resolution. I'd much rather have the 1280x800 of the dell 700m (my fist laptop) I used to own any day.

I loved that thing BTW. The only thing that's come close and possibly surpassed it has been my thinkpad T420.

Thats fine too. Mazui subs did a very good edit on Hyouka at 720p

I'll have to see what I watched...

I stopped getting on the unofficial LTT teamspeak a couple of months ago.

Me and Luclocke uses the gaming community teamspeak I assist in running(my translation group members are all there).

I use my mumble with like 2 people on. All of you are welcome if you wish ;)

Also I prefer irc for that other stuff you happened to mention.

Why do i have 78 notifications lmao.

That's it? :P

Because this thread is getting dangerously close to being as big as our main club thread....

Cause we rarely use it for what we're supposed to ;)

*clears his throat* as I have said before I may be able to aid you (or anyone) in your endeavors. *heads into a dimly lit back ally and gestures for you to follow*

*looks around and slowly follows*

You've got all night to play catch up. That is if you want to hehe...

I have work, thus I need sleep.

that is what happens when you subscribe to a "hot" thread

Proph has it set to subscribe to any thread he posts in. :D

All of my stuff is 1080p or 720p. And if its old stuff its in the highest quality possible! I believe all files are MKV(except for one season of Natsume Yuujinchou) and if its a series with dual audio then I have it.

How do you match up to my buddy who has 9tb - 10tb worth of anime eh?

What come on no 4K?

Some of the best release of older anime are actually avi's with hardsubs. *remembers back to the good ol' day's* wow I'm so glad I don't have to worry about how many episodes will fit on a CD or encoding to size anymore.

Did you not see the boxes of bare HDDs?

Saw this coming

Did you now? Did you happen to notice the number of boxes doubled?

I know i just can't bring myself to do it lol i have one 17gb hard drive, a few 40gb, 80gb, 120gb, 250gb no value at all but i still have random things backed up on them from years ago. My mother board doesn't even have an ide connector on it but i do have 4 ide enclosures that i swap then into.

Back up the drives to a single new one and done. Those drives are ancient and your SOL when they die.

Back up the drives to a single new one and done. Those drives are ancient and your SOL when they die.

don't worry i don't really need anything off them its just nice to be able and look back at old files every so often lol

*looks around and slowly follows*

Proph rounds a corner and is no where to be found. A card is found on the ground and simply reads "send your personal messenger".

;):D

don't worry i don't really need anything off them its just nice to be able and look back at old files every so often lol

That's what you get a server or nas for. ;) Oh and preferably don't have them die on you twice cause you cut corners hard.

That's what you get a server or nas for. ;) Oh and preferably don't have them die on you twice cause you cut corners hard.

but a stack of hard drives that i maybe will plug one into my computer a year seems far cheaper then a nas although I do want one to really start backing up my files rather then just not being attached to them. That is right having 13 hard drives and a real backup isn't on any of them lol

hell i think my main hard drive is even one of the bad wd green drives lol

Proph rounds a corner and is no where to be found. A card is found on the ground and simply reads "send your personal messenger".

;):D

I think you are telling me to pm you but that just seems like to much work.(i understand its the same amount of work as posting this)

but a stack of hard drives that i maybe will plug one into my computer a year seems far cheaper then a nas although I do want one to really start backing up my files rather then just not being attached to them. That is right having 13 hard drives and a real backup isn't on any of them lol

hell i think my main hard drive is even one of the bad wd green drives lol

That can't be more than 1TB of data total I'd just throw it on a single drive for easy access I have most non multimedia stuff stored on my servers raid 5 array, which by the way is running out of space and really needs a upgrade.

I think you are telling me to pm you but that just seems like to much work.(i understand its the same amount of work as posting this)

This sort of stuff is not something that can be shared here, so you'll have to involve yourself in that too much work.

That can't be more than 1TB of data total I'd just throw it on a single drive for easy access I have most non multimedia stuff stored on my servers raid 5 array, which by the way is running out of space and really needs a upgrade.

This sort of stuff is not something that can be shared here, so you'll have to involve yourself in that too much work.

Ya I know i need to buy a few new drives i just have not gotten around to doing it.

Don't worry I'm not asking you to share it publicly for that matter at the moment I'm not even trying to get you to share it at all lol

I'll have to see what I watched...

I use my mumble with like 2 people on. All of you are welcome if you wish ;)

Also I prefer irc for that other stuff you happened to mention.

That's it? :P

Cause we rarely use it for what we're supposed to ;)

Welp I've only ever used mumble once. We basically use teamspeak as a irc like 90% of the time because were too lazy to talk with our mics. Mics only come into play when we game and only like... 2 of us do.

I can get you the info if you want. Via PM of course. Anyones welcome.

I have work, thus I need sleep.

Proph has it set to subscribe to any thread he posts in. :D

On a Sunday? I feel fortunate I only work Monday through Friday... I'm really burnt out right now, volunteering to help move tons of stuff for 3 days and getting 5 hrs of sleep is killer for me.

What come on no 4K?

Some of the best release of older anime are actually avi's with hardsubs. *remembers back to the good ol' day's* wow I'm so glad I don't have to worry about how many episodes will fit on a CD or encoding to size anymore.

Did you not see the boxes of bare HDDs?

Did you now? Did you happen to notice the number of boxes doubled?

4k?! what anime's are in 4k?....

I don't have a ton of old animes so therefore I don't have a bunch of AVI's if any.

God, all this pages! GEEZ! and its so random and off topic! 
@TheProfosist
Actually this is what i wanted to link before but i could not find it:
http://www.storagereview.com/permastore_turtle_drive_case_review
You can buy it from 
http://www.turtlecase.com/hard-drive-cases
and probably Amazon as well.

God, all this pages! GEEZ! and its so random and off topic! 

@TheProfosist

Actually this is what i wanted to link before but i could not find it:

http://www.storagereview.com/permastore_turtle_drive_case_review

You can buy it from 

http://www.turtlecase.com/hard-drive-cases

and probably Amazon as well.

Dang the bigger cases are expensive.....