ASUS RoG Peripherals, are you exited?

Kukielka

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

Excited indeed. 

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

Mouse looks good, keyboard is meh.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Yeah, does someone know when these babies come out to the market?

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

Yeah, does someone know when these babies come out to the market?

Release is end of q3 2014

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

I don't like all of the angles............

It's like the R.A.T series, but with less edges and more straight lines. I think someone at ROG swallowed a Picasso

Not really, no. The mouse looks like a Razer mamba/Naga hybrid, and the keyboard looks like.. well it is pretty coo actually, but the mouse isn't. I hope they're priced well...

Release is end of q3 2014

Thanks mate

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

their exist but rare available on the local shop.... u need to order it on amazon or other big online shop

They are both too flashy, so me personally no.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

A bit too full on for me. I'll stick with my humble Logitech peripherals.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Yeah i am excited looks cool and ROg so will probably come with loads of feutures

Not really, no. The mouse looks like a Razer mamba/Naga hybrid, and the keyboard looks like.. well it is pretty coo actually, but the mouse isn't. I hope they're priced well...

I think the mouse looks like crap. Not saying that it will be crap but I don't like the look. The keyboard has what I see as the best layout with macros and media keys but I don't like the showy stuff.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

No, I like understated peripherals like my keyboard, the less LEDs there are around my PC the better, I normally open my monitors and remove the power LED from them.

If they would stop announcing new products they are going to make, and start making the products they said they would, that would be great... 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Not excited. I think ROG branding is ugly, far worse than Razer. The color schemes and styling is also pretty bad, seems like they always want ROG to be edgy (figuratively and literally).

It's why I appreciate the quality of Asus motherboards but, regardless of that, find everything Asus comes up with atrocious except for the Sabertooth for obvious reasons. I'd almost say their graphics cards are decent but honestly, DirectCU coolers are very dissapointing for their premium. Same goes for these new owl shrouds.

You can get equal/better quality at the same or less cost from Gigabyte, EVGA, MSi.. Regarding peripherals, they don't stand a chance. I don't think these products will sell because of how strong the competition is.

Edit: The more I look at the keyboard, the more I see dongers being raised because of the top corners and those two screws...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Sigh... Red switches on the keyboard and it looks like crap. What's up with the huge metal pieces that makes the keyboard much bigger for no apparent reason?

No info on the type of sensor in the mouse.

I am not impressed.

It's why I appreciate the quality of Asus motherboards but, regardless of that, find everything Asus comes up with atrocious except for the Sabertooth for obvious reasons.

I am not a fan of the Sabertooth. You are paying a quite hefty premium for the color scheme and a useless piece of plastic. I am not sure how it is these days, but like one or two generations ago you could get the -v motherboard for like 30 dollars less and it was better.

About time man! Well, atleast it is mechanical... Prices are set yet? 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

So ugly and flashy i only like sleek clean stuff so when i have a girl over they dont think im some freak lol.

They look cool, but it really depends on if they will live up to the name. Since in build qulity, Ducky makes the best keyboards out there, I kind of hope ASUS knows what they are up againsst in the peripheral department.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

The RoG aesthetic is like the most immature looking crap in the industry. I wouldn't be caught dead with this stuff.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.