A REAL R2-D2 PROJECTOR

Well, it would be cool but ultimately pretty useless... why prefer a blurry and bluish 3d image to a full-colour 2d one?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Well, it would be cool but ultimately pretty useless... why prefer a blurry and bluish 3d image to a full-colour 2d one?

True, but the only way for technology  to get better is to start off not very good and work its way to being reliable and useful. Look at our phones , they used to have crap resolutions and now were on our way to 4k screens on our smartphones!!. Ultimately the technology needs to start of somewhere and be affordable and it seems like it is now. And i believe they just used R2-D2 as an example, i'm sure it will have more colors than what you see in the star wars movie hologram. The fact that we are able to do this now is astonishing and i really didn't think i would see this sort of technology until i was older , at least in the next 20 years. Come on tell me the truth Sauron are you saying if you had the chance to get a device that produces real holograms and none of this fancy illusion crap that you wouldn't pick one up ? .

Come on tell me the truth Sauron are you saying if you had the chance to get a device that produces real holograms and none of this fancy illusion crap that you wouldn't pick one up ? .

Maybe I would, but only to keep it on a shelf. I wouldn't actually use it in averyday life.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*