A new GTX 770 or PS4 or Wii U?

Assassin

I know its a very confusing set of choice and to mods I was confused where to put this. I have enough money to buy a GTX 770 for SLI or a Wii U + Mario Kart 8 or a PS4. I am having a hard time deciding which one to pick. I could use an extra GPU because my GTX 770 isn't holding up so well for some games but I am tempted to play the new Mario Kart game. I don't mind owning a PS4 for some exclusives. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

For me, I would much rather get a GTX 770 for more power. That and e-peen, but in all seriousness, get another GTX 770.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Well I wouldn't support Nintendo now that they've revealed themselves as true scumbags on the internet. Sony will just take your money and run with it for less gain.. Get a GTX 770 or wait for maxwell!

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

Only reasons I'd consider a wii u for are Zelda and Metroid (if they were to make something in or similar to the prime series) but they aren't out and I haven't heard anything about them in the near future, then again I haven't been looking out for any info on these either.  Other then that I'd suggest another 770 as well.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

770 all day son

Its all looks these days

I love Nintendo... But does the Wii U actually have any decent games? Serious question.

770 for sure, getting a console just to play a couple exclusive games isn't worth it in my opinion (unless its halo).

I love Nintendo... But does the Wii U actually have any decent games? Serious question.

Mario Kart 8 and Pinkmin seems pretty fun. And most the games are pretty cheap right now. They are going for 10-15 bucks

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Mario Kart 8 and Pinkmin seems pretty fun. And most the games are pretty cheap right now. They are going for 10-15 bucks

Fair enough. Do you know if there are any new Legend of Zelda games or Super Mario games?

That is what I've always bought Nintendo stuff for. That and Pokemon.

What games and resolution is your 770 not holding up? 

CPU, 8350 @ 4.3 ghz | CPU COOLER, Hyper 212 EVO | ,MOBO, Gigabyte UD3 AM3+ 990FX | RAM, 8 gb  G.Skill ripjaw 1866mhz | GPUASUS 7970 | CASE, Corsair 230T black and red STORAGE, WD caviar blue 1 TB 7200 rpm | PSU, XFX 750 watt 80+ gold | Keyboard, K70 mx blue (black/red) | Mouse Razer naga hex, | Monitors, Asus VG248QE 24in 1080p, Dell 24in monitor 1080p |

Grab the PS4 mate, gives you access to some nice exclusive & the general console experience. People aren't realizing the consoles are brand new and we haven't seen games that are fully pushing them yet...

Its great to have too for mates to chill out on or family members.

Fair enough. Do you know if there are any new Legend of Zelda games or Super Mario games?

They are rumoured to be announcing a Zelda Wii-U title at E3 and I suspect a new Mario to.

They are rumoured to be announcing a Zelda Wii-U title at E3 and I suspect a new Mario to.

So they launched it without their best known titles? 

Are they high?

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is the only Zelda game so far that is a remake.  Apart from that there are rumors of a new mario game and Zelda.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is the only Zelda game so far that is a remake.  Apart from that there are rumors of a new mario game and Zelda.

I said this a minute ago but... They released it without their biggest titles at launch? Are they high!?!?!

So they launched it without their best known titles? 

Are they high?

I know right. 

Watch E3. Might give you a great idea what games you might want to play.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Wii U or the 770, wii u for sure if you haven't got a wii

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Wii U, for Mario Kart 8, Zelda Games, and SUPER SMASH BROS 4

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock