Moto X to be had for a penny for up to 14 days

BallGum

I think this is a brilliant strategy from Motorola, and would love to see more of this kind of innovation from manufacturers.

Essentially, you can try out the device for 14 days for a penny, and if you like it, pay the full amount and keep it. It shifts the risk of loss from the consumer to the company it seems.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/6/6/5786442/motorola-promo-lets-you-try-moto-x-for-14-days

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Meanwhile in Romania...

Moto X costs $600

;_;

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm really happy with the Moto X. I payed $50 on contract haha

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I'm really happy with the Moto X. I payed $50 on contract haha

I feel even worse now...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I feel even worse now...

Just remember. While travelling from tree to tree, sloths sometimes grab their own arm in confusion, and plummet to their death.

Just remember. While travelling from tree to tree, sloths sometimes grab their own arm in confusion, and plummet to their death.

giphy.gif

Meanwhile in Romania...

Moto X costs $600

;_;

Meanwhile in Latvia the existence of Moto is unknown.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

Moto X doesn't sell here either but I'm not sad considering phone's biggest selling point, google now, is useless here.

Although Moto G is selling. For $330.

Also OP. LG did the same thing for free.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Moto X doesn't sell here either but I'm not sad considering phone's biggest selling point, google now, is useless here.

Although Moto G is selling. For $330.

Also OP. LG did the same thing for free.

Wow, that's pretty cool. Hopefully this idea catches on.

im waiting for the G3 in the UK. but i really do love the moto X

Just got my Moto X the other day. I loves it.

Nevermind Misread the thingy thought they were selling them for a penny.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!