Do I Need my PS Vita?

werto165

I got a PS vita a while ago(when it was released), I've barely used it at all. I've got Little big planet, F1 2012 and FIFA 12. How much is a used Vita?

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I got a PS vita a while ago(when it was released), I've barely used it at all. I've got Little big planet, F1 2012 and FIFA 12. How much is a used Vita?

Eh considering it has the OLED screen vs the newer crappier ones you should be able to get some good money for it.  As for what I would ask I don't know.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

You could sell it to me. I don't have any money, but I could offer you a little over £1 worth of CS GO skins if you want? :P

You could sell it to me. I don't have any money, but I could offer you a little over £1 worth of CS GO skins if you want? :P

SOLD... Jk, I don't play CS GO sadly.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Go for it they sell for around £100 on eBay and if you don't use it why not.

SOLD... Jk, I don't play CS GO sadly.

Damn. I was sure you'd take my offer! :P

Go ahead, if it's collecting dust why not turn it into money? 

My vita is one of the stupidest purchases i ever made

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Maybe have a look at some of the more vita unique games. Gravity rush and tearaway are said to be rather good and the uncharted games on there.

But if your not interested in those types of games, looks like you could get a buyer rather easy :P

Maybe have a look at some of the more vita unique games. Gravity rush and tearaway are said to be rather good and the uncharted games on there.

But if your not interested in those types of games, looks like you could get a buyer rather easy :P

I've played gravity rush and uncharted, I just didn't include them cos i dont own them(got them through ps+)

If you have a PS4 or plan to buy one, keep it.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I bought the day one edition for $350+tax mainly because of how much I loved my PSP. I really regret purchasing it as I hardly use it but there's no way I'll get even 50% of what I originally paid so I'll end out keeping it to play the 2 interesting games they release every year. I figure I'm better off keeping the device rather than selling it for ~$100-150.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3